If the dwags are still in the top 5 after this abortion

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Oh yeah I agree UGA was holding all game. But hey, A&M faked injuries. So I guess we are equal. But if you ask me the game seem rigged for UGA.
Teams have been holding excessively while the QB is in the pocket all year long. Most holds have been on scrambles, runs, and passes downfield. I think there is an effort by the NCAA to protect QBs so they are allowing more holds

ugacdawg

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Dang man GT fans are not like I thought they are. This caught me by surprise lol.
While I’d argue the Rant is nastier all the way around, you’ll find a lot more vinegar and piss here when it comes to UGA. The Napoleon complex is rampant and you really can’t have a sports conversation or even any quality trash talking like you can with UF, Bama or LSU.

They ded anyway.

SportsBroad

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
While I’d argue the Rant is nastier all the way around, you’ll find a lot more vinegar and piss here when it comes to UGA. The Napoleon complex is rampant and you really can’t have a sports conversation or even any quality trash talking like you can with UF, Bama or LSU.

They ded anyway.
your mother should have had an abortion.

Dirty Jacket

Never Weaken

They ded anyway.
we generally encourage folks like you to definitely not kill themselves. In your case, an exception is needed. Go kill yourself.

Tampa Jacket

Helluva Engineer
1980 is all that needs to be said
Exactly.
And they're not winning another one this year. Just more blow-hard bullshit.

Speaking of bullshit... What about those SEC refs gifting UGA a game tonight so they can meet LSU and sell more ticket$. If they call a fair game UGA loses tonight.

What a $ham.

JJacket

Exactly.
And they're not winning another one this year. Just more blow-hard bullshit.

Speaking of bullshit... What about those SEC refs gifting UGA a game tonight so they can meet LSU and sell more ticket$. If they call a fair game UGA loses tonight.

What a $ham.
1980 they played a weak ass schedule. Probably the weakest national championship team in the past 60 years.

Olgoldandwhie

Flats Noob
I'm a UGA fan coming in peace. I just want to say good luck next week. I will be in Bobby Dodd. Oh and I want to add it doesn't matter what we are ranked because at the end of the day if we beat LSU we are in. That is no matter we are ranked 4th or 5th. And for all the people saying "Why UGA is ranked 4th, they lost to USCjr". Well that is because we have quality wins over ranked teams. Again good luck to y'all. #GoDawgs
Quality wins over who? Us, Vandy, Kentucky, A@M, and the mighty Gators who barely beat the mighty U?

Olgoldandwhie

Flats Noob
I have tons of friends and relatives that are Dwags and I hear that all year.
Alabama beats Arkansas, Ole Miss, Tennessee, MST, and A@M so they are the best. Since they are great, we are too.
That’s like saying since Clemson is great we are too.

JJacket

Quality wins over who? Us, Vandy, Kentucky, A@M, and the mighty Gators who barely beat the mighty U?
Us? Who the öööö is the us you're talking about? We are gonna beat the öööö outta UGAg this week. They are gonna have to make me leave the stadium about 2 hours after our victory, after chasing me, tackling me and tasing me. THWG
We are about to go the öööö off on UGAg.

ClydeBrick

All Being Master of Time Space & Dimension
Us? Who the öööö is the us you're talking about? We are gonna beat the öööö outta UGAg this week. They are gonna have to make me leave the stadium about 2 hours after our victory, after chasing me, tackling me and tasing me. THWG
We are about to go the öööö off on UGAg.
Mind = rite

Tampa Jacket

Helluva Engineer
I'm a UGA fan coming in peace. I just want to say good luck next week. I will be in Bobby Dodd. Oh and I want to add it doesn't matter what we are ranked because at the end of the day if we beat LSU we are in. That is no matter we are ranked 4th or 5th. And for all the people saying "Why UGA is ranked 4th, they lost to USCjr". Well that is because we have quality wins over ranked teams. Again good luck to y'all. #GoDawgs
“We”
Let me guess. You have no affiliation with The University of Georgia whatsoever.