If you still think Patenaude should be employed

BuzzLaw

StinGTalk destroyer
For everyone bitching, myself included, just remember we have a bunch of injuries on the OL. I’m sure the guys are coaching and playing the best they can.

Hunting season is here. Go hunt and reassess this thing one or two years from now. I’m hopeful Geoff and the rest of the staff will have us in a lot better shape then.

AlaGold

Dodd-Like
One way to judge Petenboob is his use of T.Oliver.I would make him a threat on every play--reverses and fake reverses, regular WR catches, WR screens, WR passes he makes,wildcat etc Give the DEF something else to worry about .we need something new!

Olgoldandwhie

Flats Noob
I have very little problem with growing pains, IF I know we will be really good down the road. That we can coach them when they get here?

gtGreg768b

Elemenopee
I just want to see more quick passes/slants/quick outs/bootlegs that take the pressure off of our overmatched OL... Trying to run slowly developing plays right now is asking for sacks and getting behind schedule on downs. I'm no power 5 offensive coordinator, but to me, more quick passes makes sense... It spreads out the defense, opens more running lanes, takes advantage of the open field moves of our receivers, etc. I'm getting sick of low percentage long bomb, 3 yard run, sack, and punt.

GoGATech

Big Dummy
I just want to see more quick passes/slants/quick outs/bootlegs that take the pressure off of our overmatched OL... Trying to run slowly developing plays right now is asking for sacks and getting behind schedule on downs. I'm no power 5 offensive coordinator, but to me, more quick passes makes sense... It spreads out the defense, opens more running lanes, takes advantage of the open field moves of our receivers, etc. I'm getting sick of low percentage long bomb, 3 yard run, sack, and punt.
Are you watching the game? We have tried some quick passes that have not worked. Its also extremely hard to throw quick slants when the DL is 5 inches taller than your OL.

gtGreg768b

Elemenopee
The guys clearly played better offensively against UVA. It looked like they never fully woke up all game. Lots of drops. Not a lot of vertical passes, but we also weren't able to pass protect at all. Crappy game. Time to move on.

taxjacket

Varsity Lurker
We've had two games where we didn't score on offense, that' pretty unacceptable by any standards.....

beej67

new around here
I have no idea. I speculate we might have to go further back than B L.