If you still think Patenaude should be employed

WracerX

Dr. Dunkingstein
This is probably the most challenging position he's entered into, and not just because it's his first P5 job, so he'll get time to prove himself. And yeah, if he's average with spectacular (top 10ish) talent, we'll be fine. If he's average with talent in the 20-25 range, I'm not so sure we'll be much more than an average team--which isn't horrible, it's basically what we've been for most of the last 30 years, but it isn't where we want to be either.

But I think we're pretty much on the same page that we will know more once we get more of Collins' players in. Even by the end of next year we should have a much better idea about whether or not he's a liability at OC.
I agree, we’ll know more next year. I’m just not sold and haven’t seen anything to change my mind.

Our level under CPJ with ‘his’ players is 2011-2018. Two acccg trips, no titles. Two uga wins, none at home. 1 orange bowl with a top 10ish finish, two missed bowls and one 7-7 season.

Basically, Gailey mean value with a bigger standard deviation.

I’m hoping for bigger things with CGC. I think he can do it, but he is going to need to some solid coordinators to get there.

RussianOffense

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ
Man I totally forgot about 2012. No recollection of that game. I remember the Winston game in 2014

JoeCakeEater

Dodd-Like
I believe we finished like 3rd in the Coastal, but went to the game because of post season bans for Miami and UNC. Something like that... we played a helluva game anyway. Gave FSU all they wanted.

TampaBayJacket

Dodd-Like
VT shutout Pitt today. Two straight ACC shutouts so maybe we just ran into a buzzsaw last week. I bet they ass rape UVA too.

GT65_UGA89

We’re a Coca-Cola school
Yeah Bud’s got them dialed in right now. I hope they beat UVA -VPI vs Clemson would be interesting ...maybe.

WracerX

Dr. Dunkingstein
I believe we finished like 3rd in the Coastal, but went to the game because of post season bans for Miami and UNC. Something like that... we played a helluva game anyway. Gave FSU all they wanted.
We were tied for first, but were last on the tie breakers.

F

flushed 01

Pitt had 8 total first downs. Same as us last week. It won’t make certain people feel all that much better, but VT is actually really good right now.
They are a solid team, Clemson cannot take them lightly in the ACC Championship game

cyptomcat

Hibernating
VT shutout Pitt today. Two straight ACC shutouts so maybe we just ran into a buzzsaw last week. I bet they ass rape UVA too.
last UVA win in that series was in 2003

wow...

last two Michigan wins against Ohio State are 2011, and 2003 too.

Nanajoth

Varsity Lurker
Man I totally forgot about 2012. No recollection of that game. I remember the Winston game in 2014
I got way too drunk at the tailgate for the ACC title game. I bought a childrens crab hat I was wearing and managed to get the GT fans to chant "Free Crab Legs" while we waited in line. As soon as I sat in my seat I passed out, I woke up for the last four plays.

Good times.