I'm not mad at it

The clock management at the end of the first half was just awful. First and goal, a minute and a half to go, a timeout in your pocket, and all you can think to do is spike the ball??? Clock Management is not one of Collins strengths.
This!!!!! No doubt he can recruit but can he coach? How do we, dating back to last year, continue to get illegal participation penalties? Three of them yesterday.

This!!!!! No doubt he can recruit but can he coach? How do we, dating back to last year, continue to get illegal participation penalties? Three of them yesterday.

the continued scourge of pre snap penalties (especially on STs) is my number one issue with CGC.

Don’t sell us short. We had 6.
I hope this lights a fire under our players. We may not have won yesterday, regardless, but at the very least it should have been an offensive toe to toe shootout, Big12 style. We could have answered almost every TD of theirs. The opportunities were there. Clean up the turnovers. Work hard team. The future is bright. We left so many points on the field this week and last. It is like a baseball team stranding 12 players on base during the game.

Against FSU, Sims looked like a vet who made a few freshman mistakes. This week he looked like a true freshman playing a top 15 team in his second game. It's going to happen sometimes.

I was disappointed we gave up so many yards and points, but overall saw enough to be pleased that we're moving in the right direction. Despite all the mistakes, we were within striking distance early in the 4th quarter against an established program. There's a lot to be excited about.

The 3rd Qtr really could have changed the game. The defense really acquitted itself well in Q3. We put them in bad positions and they responded with stops again and again.... unfortunately the offense couldn’t match their Q3 performance to crawl back into the game.

The game was closer than the final score.

WE MUST VALUE THE BALL!!!!

Many on here asked to see progress this yr and i think we are getting that tenfold. Other than Clemson, this will be by far the best offense we will face including UNC.

Still believe this a game we could’ve won, but as the OP stated,I can live with this

WE MUST VALUE THE BALL!!!!

Many on here asked to see progress this yr and i think we are getting that tenfold. Other than Clemson, this will be by far the best offense we will face including UNC.

Still believe this a game we could’ve won, but as the OP stated,I can live with this
If we face UNC, I will be happy

Our future is so bright. Improved size and talent all over the place. I hope that ref who just stood there and watched our receiver get accosted is sitting home bitching along with undefeated UCF during the CFP.

Sucks we lost the way we did, but can still see the vision. Have a ways to go, will enjoy seeing the bounce back next week.

I was mad for about an hour after the clock hit 0:00. But I hate losing, so I’ll be mad for a spell. I was one angry sob to be around during the B*** L**** years.

I was mad for about an hour after the clock hit 0:00. But I hate losing, so I’ll be mad for a spell. I was one angry sob to be around during the B*** L**** years.
Yep losing always sours the weekend. Should have put on sunscreen too. Cloudy days are deceiving.

Back