In Paul I trust....

That didn't change anything. They only got a FG so a net no gain.

A much shorter field goal attempt. We blocked their previous attempt. I don't think you can just assume they would have made a 48-yarder.

A much shorter field goal attempt. We blocked their previous attempt. I don't think you can just assume they would have made a 48-yarder.

Doesn't matter. That isn't the point.

I swear some of you miserable moaps would've pissed on the 222-0 win if you were there.

Coit has gone full senile. Time to put him out to pasture. Our shoot him.

They were just as fortunate to be in the position they were in. We made the plays down the stretch that won us the game and they didn't. I don't think its fortunate that the refs blew multiple calls that forced us to play from behind, but we did. Looking at a pooch lick and saying we were fortunate is silly when we shouldn't have been in that situation to begin with.

You guys are nutz. I am one of the most positive posters here. I challenge you to find a single negative thing I've ever said about one of the coaches or player or anything. Worst I've ever said might be early in the season when I said JT was struggling with his option reads.

All I said is that we were lucky/fortunate to win that game. And I'll take a win like that every day of the week.

The POINT for those of you that are reading impaired is that there's a lot of fair-weather CPJ fans running around with drool on their faces tonight.

Oh shut up Coit. The "on-side yet no loss if we don't recover it" kick may have been one of the greatest plays I have ever seen in CFB.

If it wasn't for bullshit riffing we would have crushed those idiots. The fact that we won despite the BS riffing was amazing. Not sure who to credit for that, but considering coach never gave up he deserves a ton of credit.

:rotfl:

Yeah, today was JUST LIKE winning 222-0 against a bunch of band members.

Have you actually ever watched any GT-UGAg games?

Because if you had, you wouldn't be saying the öööö you are in this thread.

You guys are nutz. I am one of the most positive posters here. I challenge you to find a single negative thing I've ever said about one of the coaches or player or anything. Worst I've ever said might be early in the season when I said JT was struggling with his option reads.

All I said is that we were lucky/fortunate to win that game. And I'll take a win like that every day of the week.

The POINT for those of you that are reading impaired is that there's a lot of fair-weather CPJ fans running around with drool on their faces tonight.

There are many people without a vested interest in the game who thought the breaks UGA received from the refs were borderline criminal.

Both teams had chances to put the game away, so I suppose in a sense you can say that either team would have been somewhat "fortunate" to win, but I don't think we were any more fortunate than UGA would have been had they won 24-21 (or 31-30 in OT). Add in that we looked like the better team down the stretch and I feel like it was a well deserved win.

There are many people without a vested interest in the game who thought the breaks UGA received from the refs were borderline criminal.

Both teams had chances to put the game away, so I suppose in a sense you can say that either team would have been somewhat "fortunate" to win, but I don't think we were any more fortunate than UGA would have been had they won 24-21 (or 31-30 in OT). Add in that we looked like the better team down the stretch and I feel like it was a well deserved win.

I agree with your assessment. Both teams had crazy breaks. To me it appeared that the team that made the plays that counted most won. Jt's scramble, Butker's kick, and White's int were players stepping up. Their players didn't.

The way I saw it, the Dwags were lucky to have a shot at the end. I fully believe the fumble was a bad call. 14 point swing. I also feel that the JT fumble at the end was, at best, borderline.

Yeah they fumbled twice... when we hit them. We earned those fumbles. They didn't earn ours. They were given gifts.

What breaks did we get? We made plays.

Jeebus for the 10th time, the point is not that we only won because we got lucky or something. The point is that the game could've gone either way, and we had to come back from behind with 18 seconds left to do it.

That being said, if we lose that game, I doubt any of you guys would be posting this whole CPJ rocks bullshit. You'd be criticizing him 10 ways to Sunday or whatever that saying is.

Jeebus for the 10th time, the point is not that we only won because we got lucky or something. The point is that the game could've gone either way, and we had to come back from behind with 18 seconds left to do it.

That being said, if we lose that game, I doubt any of you guys would be posting this whole CPJ rocks bullshit. You'd be criticizing him 10 ways to Sunday or whatever that saying is.

I posted on TOS that I wanted PJ extended before the UGA game because I believe in him and knew his price would rocket by end of season. If we had lost, I'd be on here bashing the refs because I thought it was one of the most blatant attempts at rigging a game as I've seen in quite some time. A loss would not have been an indictment on CPJ to me. 3 ACC championship games in 6 years is enough for me. 2 wins over the mouth breathers is just icing

eneq posted this in another thread. We had a 0.19% chance of winning with 18 seconds left.

10696387_10154961856625201_6607821968132903733_n.jpg

I like the call for the short kick off before the JT fumble. Man has huge brass balls.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You guys don't think we were lucky that they fumbled the ball away twice at the 1 yard line?

You guys don't think we were lucky that they made the dumbass decision to pooch kick?

That's just the easy stuff.

A great win for sure, and after last year we deserve to be lucky.

Motherööööer UGA had had a horseshoe up their ass the last 10 times they've played us. This was payback. Shove your pessimism up your ass.

Back