In Paul I trust....

What we need to do as part of his package is get him into Augusta National. For a golfer of his talents, it means more than money.

I like where your head is at Bogey but, Augusta National doesn't really do "Just get him in." Bill Gates tried to weasel his way in several years ago by offering to pay whatever it took and they said "No thanks. Invitation only." If they won't write a number on a blank check from that man then GT would have to have someone high up working on the inside.

I like where your head is at Bogey but, Augusta National doesn't really do "Just get him in." Bill Gates tried to weasel his way in several years ago by offering to pay whatever it took and they said "No thanks. Invitation only." If they won't write a number on a blank check from that man then GT would have to have someone high up working on the inside.

Bill Gates is a nerd and a loser.

Paul Johnson is a Southerner, good at golf, hilarious, and a soon to be legendary coach when he wins the National Championship at Georgia Tech. They won't object to his invitation, it's an idea that needs to happen.

Some call this game lucky. Here's what I saw:

First quarter: UGA dominated both sides of the trenches
Second quarter: stalemate in the trenches
Third/Fourth quarters: Tech dominated the trenches

There were some big plays and big breaks both directions. But we decimated their defense the final 35 minutes of that game - and did it without arguably our best offensive player in Smelter. We both outplayed them in general AND made the big plays when they counted. They scored on 2 4th down plays, a BS fumble recovery, and a chip shot FG in which they ran 6 plays inside the 3 yard line. If anything, they we're lucky to be in the game at the end.

TOP will wear a defense down. Compare this game to last year's. I've noticed improvements in strength and conditioning as well as special teams.

Back