Inofficial CFP Thread

Probably best that they called a timeout instead of whatever the hell they were about to do. This is not the time, place, or game to get cute. Good lord.

I don't get it. The Alabama receiver's hand clearly landed out of bounds on that "TD". Is there something about the rules I don't understand? WTF?

I am with you. I am not even rooting against Alabama, but I would like to see a better game than what it appears we're getting.
I hate both teams. Why in the world anyone would want to spend 4 years in Alabama or Indiana is beyond me...

I hate both teams. Why in the world anyone would want to spend 4 years in Alabama or Indiana is beyond me...
I hate Notre Dame, and I swore if Alabama beat Georgia in the CFP Final that I'd never root against the Tide again. I just really didn't want to see a lopsided playoff.

I'm going to be doubly pissed if Alabama throttles Notre Dame, but 6-win Ohio State hangs with Clemson.

Why does it already feel like Bama has throttled it back a little.

Their third TD., I'm just watching with one eye and the sound off, but I could have sworn his hand hit first, clearly out of bounds. Am I missing something?
Well he had already crossed the pylon before he touched out of bounds, I think, but I may be missing something too.

Back