Inofficial CFP Thread

I’m just wondering why the playoff needs to be here and also why it needs to expand? Bama vs Clemson again? If there is going to be more added the conference championships should be first round. Choose which conferences matter.

What did I miss?

He threw a little hissy fit because the audio in the headphones wasn't working. He kept barking out "I can't hear you" and throwing his hands up. They got it sorted out, but it was pretty clear that he wanted to be there even less than usual.

Then he brutally murdered three bystanders on his stroll to the locker room. Classic Saban.

Regarding ND being in the CFP, I'm not sure who you could've put in their place.

A&M, to get blown out by Bama again?

You could argue Cincinnati got shafted, but does anyone really think they'd be hanging with Bama?

You think Tech players are trolling Piedmont Park for transgender?

Is there something wrong with that? But seriously, are we going to try and argue that GT has coeds on par with Bama or Auburn?

Is there something wrong with that? But seriously, are we going to try and argue that GT has coeds on par with Bama or Auburn?

Of course not, but there are plenty of attractive women on campus now, and even more in the city in general.

Regarding ND being in the CFP, I'm not sure who you could've put in their place.

A&M, to get blown out by Bama again?

You could argue Cincinnati got shafted, but does anyone really think they'd be hanging with Bama?

I think the argument is that the 4 teams should be possibly the best team in the nation when selected; hard to make any argument for ND after they way they handled by Clemson in the last game. If it had been a beat down early in the season maybe; but when it was like a couple of weeks ago. A conference champion has a better argument than ND had this year.

I think the argument is that the 4 teams should be possibly the best team in the nation when selected; hard to make any argument for ND after they way they handled by Clemson in the last game. If it had been a beat down early in the season maybe; but when it was like a couple of weeks ago. A conference champion has a better argument than ND had this year.

I can accept the rationale that ND had their chance and couldn't get it done, so give someone else a try. I'm just skeptical that it makes a difference from a competitive standpoint, as Alabama and Clemson are just so clearly better than everyone else.

Back