Inofficial CFP Thread

If it were not for the 1982 in your name, I'd have just assumed that you were a teenager. Just shut up and piss off. Arguing with you is not interesting and you're not doing anything but hammering out your opinions and pretending they mean something. Stop acting like a prick who can't go ten minutes without picking a fight based on your own biases, or öööö off.
The post of someone who has been proven to be a complete assclown by his better. Congrats. Now ESAD.

Day is calling a hell of a game. Fields looks good. I'm glad UGAg screwed up and he transferred. I wouldn't mind having either QB in this game if I were an NFL GM

Herbstreit is a little too giddy calling this game tonight. He needs to tone that öööö down.
I switched over to the Clemson radio broadcast on ACCN, precisely because of that crap. I swear ESPN has started encouraging commentators to be more openly biased in the last few years and it's insufferable. Herbstreit in particular, I used to like that guy but he's obnoxious at best now.

Refs letting OSU hold on every play, but give OSU credit, if they let you do it, do it. Part of the game.

People have said this since 2008 with zero evidence. Dabo may rub some people the wrong way with how he speaks his mind, but at this point he’s proven the doubters wrong.

Aren’t you the guy who tried to argue that Sims couldn’t improve his accuracy and used multiple Heisman winners and national title QBs as examples of inaccurate QBs?
I like Dabo as a person. Does not rub me the wrong way at all. I wish Clemson would win. But they won't. He is a mediocre game day coach and strategist . . . if you can even use that term with him. About to be proven again tonight. Keep watching. I detest OSU and don't like Day, but he is an excellent game day coach and strategist. I don't base my opinions about what I want to be true . . . I live in Realville.

Sims is not consistently accurate. Never will be. Not saying it because I like it. I don't. Saying it because it's true. You call my name when you think that has been proven wrong . . . 'cause it never will be.

Don't remember "using multiple Heisman winners and national title QBs as examples of inaccurate QBs" but it would be very easy to do. Meanwhile, Aaron Rodgers, Patrick Mahomes, and Drew Brees did not win crap in college. It's still a TEAM sport - especially in college.

Clemson usually is great at making halftime adjustments. Will be interesting to see what they do.

There's no goddamn reason to look at this for targeting. Get ööööing real.

Back