Inofficial CFP Thread

ramblin_wreck08

Class of 2012
Kicking off in 16 mins. LOL. Have to get all the advertising money they can. But it’s okay with me this time, because GT gets to share in the ACC playoff money.

The Jacket

The Coat
Today I learned 0.03% is a decent chance.
It was good enough for Buster Douglas.

For all I know Bama is about to unleash a vicious and merciless beating on those mislabeled fruit loops, but they did not seem like typical Bama to me this year. Florida gave them a game, and Notre Dame would brutalize that Gators team.

eneq

Junior Varsity Lurker
I can't believe I have stooped to rooting for ND...

The Jacket

The Coat
It's kinda neat how you can stream ESPN on a desktop or phone through Xfinity internet, but not on a television. Also, the way the detach video button just randomly vanishes on ESPN's streams is truly cutting edge. No other network is as consistently horrible in every way as ESPN. Can't wait until they start dispatching sideline correspondents to viewers homes to shoot them and set their house on fire.

eneq

Junior Varsity Lurker
Does anyone else think they should reign in stiff-arms? ND's running back practically just punched a Bama defender in the face.

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
It was good enough for Buster Douglas.

For all I know Bama is about to unleash a vicious and merciless beating on those mislabeled fruit loops, but they did not seem like typical Bama to me this year. Florida gave them a game, and Notre Dame would brutalize that Gators team.
No. They wouldn't.

I can't believe I have stooped to rooting for ND...
I can't believe I have stooped to rooting for Nick Satan...

byteback

Dodd-Like
Sucks that I can't stream Eli Gold as ESPN Radio has crappy announcers.

GO JACKETS!!
byteback