Inofficial CFP Thread

Skydog

Eat a Peach
The NFL could approach the Falcons and offer them Fields as a gift, and they would find a way to öööö it up. The only difference between the Falcons and the Hawks is that the Falcons play an actual sport.
i'm a fan of both teams and have been my entire life. it ain't fun. the hawks however have a damn good looking squad this year. beat brooklyn and durant tonight. i only watch hawks. no other NBA. cant stand the rest of it.

The Jacket

The Coat
i'm a fan of both teams and have been my entire life. it ain't fun. the hawks however have a damn good looking squad this year. beat brooklyn and durant tonight. i only watch hawks. no other NBA. cant stand the rest of it.
I am also a Falcons and Hawks fan, all my life and always will be. And I ööööing hate both them.

edit: I can watch the Falcons a lot easier than the Hawks. The NBA is more like some kind of reality TV show to me now.

77GTFan

Dodd-Like
If the ball carrier is down on the ground and has his hand on top of the ball and the play is not over, then you are saying he should be fair game to be hit and knocked off the ball. Really?

The Jacket

The Coat
If the ball carrier is down on the ground and has his hand on top of the ball and the play is not over, then you are saying he should be fair game to be hit and knocked off the ball. Really?
With that precedent now set, next season, the first time a team is about to kickoff to us, we ought to run up and grab the ball off the tee and take that bitch to the house.

The Jacket

The Coat
1) Justin Fields is not a human being.
2) Clemson should revoke Bockhorst's scholarship before he gets to the locker room.

edit:
3) :lol: Kirby you ööööing idiot

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
No.

Plus Day is so much better coach that Dab Dab.

I will double down on my earlier prediction of a Buckeyes win. Game will be over by at least mid 4th quarter. Sunshine can start looking for homes in Jacksonville tomorrow.
Hello.

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
6-0 Big10 > 11-1 ACC
Someone should ask that to Dabo in the post game presser.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
1) Justin Fields is not a human being.
2) Clemson should revoke Bockhorst's scholarship before he gets to the locker room.

edit:
3) :lol: Kirby you ööööing idiot
Brockhorst ain't the one getting burned in the secondary

Skydog

Eat a Peach
I am also a Falcons and Hawks fan, all my life and always will be. And I ööööing hate both them.

edit: I can watch the Falcons a lot easier than the Hawks. The NBA is more like some kind of reality TV show to me now.
i get it i certainly do. .. Rathbun and Nique are really pretty darn good on the call. I was pissed at NBA with all the political crap but at least during Hawks games they've cleaned it up. No BLM, no kneeling, etc. Trae is special. But Reddish has potential to be great too and he can play defense. They scored 141 in first game against Brooklyn and lost! 145-141. Tonight they cleaned up the defense and got a nice win. Now 4-1.