Inofficial CFP Thread

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
The Over/Under on Bama-OSU should be something like a hundred eleventy.

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
I like how you went back and edited in a prediction. That's pretty funny, and not pathetic at all.
I like how you were 10000 percent wrong per usual, without the basic decency or integrity to admit it (again, per usual) and are obsessed over an effin' typo. You could fit everything you know about football in a thimble and still have plenty of room for your johnson.

The Jacket

The Coat
i get it i certainly do. .. Rathbun and Nique are really pretty darn good on the call. I was pissed at NBA with all the political crap but at least during Hawks games they've cleaned it up. No BLM, no kneeling, etc. Trae is special. But Reddish has potential to be great too and he can play defense. They scored 141 in first game against Brooklyn and lost! 145-141. Tonight they cleaned up the defense and got a nice win. Now 4-1.
Not drafting Doncic was the last straw for me for a while. I will end up trying to watch them again eventually, despite my hatred for the league, but I am furious over that draft still.

The Jacket

The Coat
I like how you were 10000 percent wrong per usual, without the basic decency or integrity to admit it (again, per usual) and are obsessed over an effin' typo. You could fit everything you know about football in a thimble and still have plenty of room for your johnson.
You realize I quoted that post earlier, right? And there was no prediction in there. A "typo"? That's funny. You're funny.

The Jacket

The Coat
Back to 21 again, still 10+ left. As much as I would like to turn this off, still not over.

Skydog

Eat a Peach
Not drafting Doncic was the last straw for me for a while. I will end up trying to watch them again eventually, despite my hatred for the league, but I am furious over that draft still.
what i would encourage you to do then is watch Reddish develop. because it ended up being Trae + Reddish for Doncic. Cause that's the pick we got. I wanted doncic at the time too. but if you consider Trae may be Hardin 2.0 (at least) plus Reddish. That looks pretty damn good for Doncic.

The Jacket

The Coat
what i would encourage you to do then is watch Reddish develop. because it ended up being Trae + Reddish for Doncic. Cause that's the pick we got. I wanted doncic at the time too. but if you consider Trae may be Hardin 2.0 (at least) plus Reddish. That looks pretty damn good for Doncic.
I can't honestly say I know anything about Reddish, and I did not hate Trae. But I felt like Donc was an obvious superstar and the most Hawks thing in the world was to pass on that in favor of hopefully piecing something together later.

BackstreetBuzz

GT fan for 60+ years
OSU is just bigger, stronger, faster and better coached than Clemson. OSU/Bama should be something.