Inspire Ted roof.

Is Pitt a good team? I'll hang up and listen.
pwaa-object-09182015-970x545.jpg

Being "good" has never been a prerequisite for destroying our Defense in the past. They played well Saturday!

Is Pitt a good team? I'll hang up and listen.
It was by far their worst offensive performance of the year, and they've played two top 10 teams already. I think their offense is better than we made it look Saturday, and we've certainly made much worse offenses look a lot better than that.

It was by far their worst offensive performance of the year, and they've played two top 10 teams already. I think their offense is better than we made it look Saturday, and we've certainly made much worse offenses look a lot better than that.
They lost to the #4 (sic) team in the country by the same margin while losing the turnover battle 3-1 in that game. They led in total yards, TOP, and had 24 first downs to PSU's 14. Their D forced 6 PSU punts. It was trash time but they were also on the verge of scoring at the end of that game and fumbled inside the 10.

EDIT: And since this thread is about our D, don't forget the punt return TD. Our D only allowed 10, 3 of which were a ridonkulous long FG to end the half.

I started this thread so here's my two cents:

The defense finally played how we expected a veteran heavy defense to play. Roof did well with the play calls as far as my uneducated eye could tell. I'm happy to eat crow and have him and the defense succeed.

I started this thread so here's my two cents:

The defense finally played how we expected a veteran heavy defense to play. Roof did well with the play calls as far as my uneducated eye could tell. I'm happy to eat crow and have him and the defense succeed.

OBJECTION.

THIS IS CLEARLY NOT INSPIRING.

GO BACK TO WHAT WORKED LAST WEEK. WE NEED INSPIRATION.

Back