Introducing 2019 Akinji BHC Market Exchange™

We're not at the bottom ... but it is coming into sight.

FB:
SAT OCT 19 @ Miami <-- 3+ TD loss
SAT NOV 2 vs Pitt <-- 3+ TD loss
SAT NOV 9 @ Cavman <-- Loss
SAT NOV 16 vs VT
THU NOV 21 vs NC State <-- Loss
SAT NOV 30 vs UGA <-- 3+ TD loss

BB (Usher unavailable until January):
TUE NOV 5 @ NC State <-- Big loss
MON NOV 11 vs Elon <-- Should win, but I wouldn't put it past Pastner to Gardner Webb it up
WED NOV 20 @ UGAg <-- Loss
MON NOV 25 vs Arkansas <-- Loss

I'd like an immediate max buy, selling everything at the conclusion of the UVA FB game. Then I want another max buy for 11/17, with everything being sold four hours after the conclusion of GT-NCST on the football field. Then I want another max buy to be sold two hours after the conclusion of GT-UGAg on the football field.

As ugly as all this is ... it'd be way uglier if Purdue didn't bail the GTAA out a few years ago. This will be a November to forget quickly.

GTRules

You’re Mamma
Ok. I haven’t been following this thread. What do I have to do to win a bunch of money?

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
I’m sorry y’all. I haven’t had the chance to update the prices last couple weeks due to work and then vacation to Istanbul. I have all the details and poll results so I’ll post the prices and portfolios when I get back to Atlanta this week.

MEwreck02

Russian Hacker/Biologist
I’m sorry y’all. I haven’t had the chance to update the prices last couple weeks due to work and then vacation to Istanbul. I have all the details and poll results so I’ll post the prices and portfolios when I get back to Atlanta this week.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
Was there a pole this week? Is Akinji even keeping track of this stuff?