Is 6 wins enough?

Miami will be back to an annual top 10 team when they actually finish in the top 10 several years running. Which they haven't done since 2003, FYI. They finished #13 last year and #20 in 2016. And unranked for years before that.
Not disagreeing with your logic but my point is they are finally looking like Miami for the first time since joining the ACC.

15’ is not just “excused”.. had talent. Ended up beating FSU so it’s not like it wasn’t doable. Finished 1-7 in the ACC. GTFO
What is this '15?? that people keep mentioning? I have no recollection of foobaw being played that year for some odd reason.

Good idea dude but we can’t all be in the SEC East.
I can't disagree. The SEC is down in general (beyond three good teams) and the SEC East is pretty embarrassing. All I can suggest is that Florida and South Carolina are probably on the way up. Muschamp is solid, if not great, and most believe Mullen is a good hire at Florida. I'm a little skeptical of Pruitt at Tennessee, though. Just not sure he has the emotional stability to handle head coaching pressures. Timing is very poor for him to build something at UT.

Not disagreeing with your logic but my point is they are finally looking like Miami for the first time since joining the ACC.
I think Richt loses @GT this year. Don't know why, exactly, just a hunch. Johnson will have that one circled.

6 wins is not enough. That's only 50% of the total regular season. GT should never have less than a 7 win season in a bad year, should average 8 or 9 wins in a good year, and 10 + as a standard measure. Gt will have the standard measure 3 of the next 5 years!

Please don't give me your opinion on a 3 x 10+ winning season in the next 5 years.

Back