Is there a game today? OFFICIAL GT vs Juice GAMEDAY Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disorganized on O and D. They don’t look like they know what they’re doing most of the time. J. Haynes is not himself. He’s got no zip today.

I’m not sure what was going on with that post-blocked punt possession, we took the hard route to FG position. Of course Burr can’t miss that kick. We’ve looked awful on D yet can tie things up with our next possession. I’ll take it.

Glad to be down only 7. We can still win but it's definitely less than 50/50 at this point.

Love CBK but we blew it on clock management there. No reason we should’ve been rushing to set up a long field goal when we had 2 TOs. I can’t understand why we let so much time roll off early in the drive.
We also wasted a timeout after that hour long zero yard play

Simple Go Respond and tie it up get a stop
Yeah none of it seems as bleak as this thread to me. We're against a seriously good quarterback and he's playing well. I haven't seen us wildly out of position, we're tackling okay when we get to the ball. We're not getting enough pressure, so McCord has time for a guy to get open and he puts it on the button every time. Most of their passes don't look like our guys just getting toasted, but people keep blaming it all on the secondary.

Ga tech has thrown the ball very well this game. There was no reason to try and get cute there in the last drive. I didn't like the play calling at all.
Too much indecision imo. After the blocked punt, it was as though the offensive coaches didn't know what they wanted to do. Kill clock trying to get to halftime, or make a half assed attempt to make something out of nothing. We looked completely inept and baffled. H King wanted to go, but he had no supporters on the sidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back