Is this what Chan Gailey was like?

We can delete this if you mods wish loss this game would have confirmed
I am not sure why you are saying this, we are looking straight down the barrel of 7-5.

Of course, not all 7-5 records are created equal and its something special for a season to be truly Gailified. As I looked at our remaining schedule I did see that opportunity, but then I also saw something else. Something grotesque yet somehow beautiful revealed itself. Initially it was dim, like this thread shedding light on season's past, but it was there. At first, I didn't believe it, I thought it was a myth, something no team could possibly attain. But I looked again, and it was still there, brighter this time. I couldn't look away and I as stared it grew brighter until it was calling to me in all of its glory like the mighty angels singing from on high - PEAK CHAN

ND- W
VT-L
Miami-W
NCST-L
Mutts-L, 51-7

7-5

I am not sure why you are saying this, we are looking straight down the barrel of 7-5.

Of course, not all 7-5 records are created equal and its something special for a season to be truly Gailified. As I looked at our remaining schedule I did see that opportunity, but then I also saw something else. Something grotesque yet somehow beautiful revealed itself. Initially it was dim, like this thread shedding light on season's past, but it was there. At first, I didn't believe it, I thought it was a myth, something no team could possibly attain. But I looked again, and it was still there, brighter this time. I couldn't look away and I as stared it grew brighter until it was calling to me in all of its glory like the mighty angels singing from on high - PEAK CHAN

ND- W
VT-L
Miami-W
NCST-L
Mutts-L, 51-7

7-5

96tbpw.jpg

Back