Ivey in the portal.

Just need Kiffin’s phone records to prove tampering

Sounds like Tech needs to file a grievance with the NCAA about impermissible contacts between Ole Miss and Ivey. Ivey should not be eligible to play for Ole Miss this year.
Even if our AD had video evidence of tampering, he would not take action. That is our AD's track record.

Last edited:
1643815260328.png

Dang, I was gonna post the same meme. But yeah, I am sure Lane is smart enough to use a middle man.

That car pic feels so slimy. Uggh. I guess i've still got some adjusting to the new CFB world.

This one is extremely disappointing. I really saw the upside and think he'll ultimately play on Sundays. I see it as weakness from both him and his mother (who clearly is way too involved in his decisions as a grown man) that he's jumping ship at this point.

I feel like we're well into the cycle of death within Collins' tenure at this point. Fans are vicious towards him, making fun of his hair, et el. This venom that fans are spewing is toxic to the program as a whole. That toxicity spills over to the players and player's parents. Players then think Tech fans suck and want to leave. Losing players makes it very difficult to win like the fans expect. Losing leads to more and more venom spewing from the fanbase. We're basically ööööed.

The problem is not the fans.

This one is extremely disappointing. I really saw the upside and think he'll ultimately play on Sundays. I see it as weakness from both him and his mother (who clearly is way too involved in his decisions as a grown man) that he's jumping ship at this point.

I feel like we're well into the cycle of death within Collins' tenure at this point. Fans are vicious towards him, making fun of his hair, et el. This venom that fans are spewing is toxic to the program as a whole. That toxicity spills over to the players and player's parents. Players then think Tech fans suck and want to leave. Losing players makes it very difficult to win like the fans expect. Losing leads to more and more venom spewing from the fanbase. We're basically ööööed.
Here’s just a simple thought… win? And maybe fans won’t be pissed an we get competitive recruiting classes?

So if we daily put on our ruby slippers, click our heels three times, and post on StingTalk “There’s no coach like Geoff...there’s no coach like Jeff” then five star recruits will come our way and we will soon be dominating college football. These 3-9 seasons and dropping recruiting ratings are all our fault as fans; we are keeping Collins from pulling off the greatest rebuild ever.

Only effed until Collins and Tstan gone. Upward and onward thereafter.

Back