Ivey in the portal.

This isn’t entirely surprising given that his mom had
been active in jousting with fans on social media. Not judging either way what she did, only saying this is not a complete surprise to me.

Yeah, I think there were some behind the scenes issues here.

This one is extremely disappointing. I really saw the upside and think he'll ultimately play on Sundays. I see it as weakness from both him and his mother (who clearly is way too involved in his decisions as a grown man) that he's jumping ship at this point.

I feel like we're well into the cycle of death within Collins' tenure at this point. Fans are vicious towards him, making fun of his hair, et el. This venom that fans are spewing is toxic to the program as a whole. That toxicity spills over to the players and player's parents. Players then think Tech fans suck and want to leave. Losing players makes it very difficult to win like the fans expect. Losing leads to more and more venom spewing from the fanbase. We're basically ööööed.

Well, let's bring them to the forefront. Might as well at this point.
Not really at the forefront with details but he got his number re-assigned at one point. (That'll show 'em.)

This one is extremely disappointing. I really saw the upside and think he'll ultimately play on Sundays. I see it as weakness from both him and his mother (who clearly is way too involved in his decisions as a grown man) that he's jumping ship at this point.

I feel like we're well into the cycle of death within Collins' tenure at this point. Fans are vicious towards him, making fun of his hair, et el. This venom that fans are spewing is toxic to the program as a whole. That toxicity spills over to the players and player's parents. Players then think Tech fans suck and want to leave. Losing players makes it very difficult to win like the fans expect. Losing leads to more and more venom spewing from the fanbase. We're basically ööööed.

The Portal is an unmitigated disaster for CFB.

So the over promising juice show , 9 wins in three years, getting out scored 100-0 in our last two games, being dismissive of fans by saying “we don’t see the progress” and losing our best recruiter isn’t the problem but the fans being frustrated and lashing out is? Sorry but this is such a BS argument

So the over promising juice show , 9 wins in three years, getting out scored 100-0 in our last two games, being dismissive of fans by saying “we don’t see the progress” and losing our best recruiter isn’t the problem but the fans being frustrated and lashing out is? Sorry but this is such a BS argument
1643398433688.png

Good job stingtalk. You literally put a kid in the portal.
So I guess the fans should just sit down and shut up and accept what the football program has become? I'm sorry but the worst thing that could happen is apathy and acceptance. Look at the stadium during the UGA game, that is what a fan base that has checked out looks like.

Back