Ivey in the portal.

Lets see.... will it be Deion's LLC companies that will pay? Or maybe a Texas A&M LLC? Maybe Alabama found some new LLC money..... keep going College Football... about to lose me... and free up my Saturdays.
Friend of mine, who usually has facts to back up what he says, said that money is involved and a few SEC schools are involved.

The man with the burner phones has posted his reaction:
simpsons-salesman.gif

So they are willing to spend Big Bucks to get the insight on our plays for one game?

Probably isn’t big bucks specifically for him, but they are funded enough to pay new players $X dollars to come on board. He’s a recruiting target for them so their stipend is part of their recruiting pitch.

The other rumor is Jackson State. So yea, he is probably just looking for the most money possible.

Probably isn’t big bucks specifically for him, but they are funded enough to pay new players $X dollars to come on board. He’s a recruiting target for them so their stipend is part of their recruiting pitch.

The other rumor is Jackson State. So yea, he is probably just looking for the most money possible.
I heard Jackson State also from my friend

Ivey is a loss. He was not consistently great, but he had moments where he was really good. We need DL's.

I said this months ago. All you had to do is read his mom’s tweets. Good for him.

Timing isn’t terrible for Tech. Probably too late to recruit a quality transfer, but enough time to go through the entire spring and fall camps grooming a replacement.

Back