Ivey in the portal.

So I guess the fans should just sit down and shut up and accept what the football program has become? I'm sorry but the worst thing that could happen is apathy and acceptance. Look at the stadium during the UGA game, that is what a fan base that has checked out looks like.
Do you boo the team at the games? If so, you're part of the problem. Do you post on here ad nauseam about how much we suck and Collins sucks and Tech footballs is a öööö show, etc. Not sure how that helps anything. We got it the first 100 times. Call or email TStan if you have something to say. Put money up for the buyout. ööööting on the team, players or even the coaches day in and day out really just shows you're a baby.

Do you boo the team at the games? If so, you're part of the problem. Do you post on here ad nauseam about how much we suck and Collins sucks and Tech footballs is a öööö show, etc. Not sure how that helps anything. We got it the first 100 times. Call or email TStan if you have something to say. Put money up for the buyout. ööööting on the team, players or even the coaches day in and day out really just shows you're a baby.
I don’t öööö on the players, Collins? Absolutely.

I don't thInk the constant negativity helps anyone (except the fans who feel better after venting) but like ElCid said above, this was probably more between player and staff.

My god. It gets worse!?

Stingtalk ain't even the worst among message boards. Imagine Stingtalk turned up to 11 minus the humor and that is basically every other GT forum now.

I don't thInk the constant negativity helps anyone (except the fans who feel better after venting) but like ElCid said above, this was probably more between player and staff.

Stingtalk ain't even the worst among message boards. Imagine Stingtalk turned up to 11 minus the humor and that is basically every other GT forum now.

Smokey, I respect you even if we disagree on a lot of stuff.

It is so frustrating that the others boards are so sensitive about humor & practice constant censorship.

Smokey, I respect you even if we disagree on a lot of stuff.

It is so frustrating that the others boards are so sensitive about humor & practice constant censorship.

I’ve been censored here for sarcastically pointing out our faults; and I’m probably only about a mid-level troll/douche/asshole for stingtalk.

Censorship here actually seems sporadic; maybe depends on the mod and corresponding time of the month. More consistent on other boards.

So I guess the fans should just sit down and shut up and accept what the football program has become? I'm sorry but the worst thing that could happen is apathy and acceptance. Look at the stadium during the UGA game, that is what a fan base that has checked out looks like.

Yes cheap ass “fans” who dont even go to games to begin with should voice their displeasure with the state of the program thinking they’re making a difference repeating the same öööö over and over again in the off-season.

I’ve been censored here for sarcastically pointing out our faults; and I’m probably only about a mid-level troll/douche/asshole for stingtalk.

Censorship here actually seems sporadic; maybe depends on the mod and corresponding time of the month. More consistent on other boards.

Well, on this board, you can call clown coaching what it is. You cannot do that on another site. To me, our HC gets paid LOTS of $$, and when we have results on the field like he has dealt us and his press conferences/lack of accountability to the fans, calling him a clown is par for the course.

Last edited:

We like to have fun here.

This isn’t entirely surprising given that his mom had
been active in jousting with fans on social media. Not judging either way what she did, only saying this is not a complete surprise to me.
Nope. Some fans were just being assholes. I know fans are assholes everywhere, but I think she had had enough.

Lets see.... will it be Deion's LLC companies that will pay? Or maybe a Texas A&M LLC? Maybe Alabama found some new LLC money..... keep going College Football... about to lose me... and free up my Saturdays.

Yes cheap ass “fans” who dont even go to games to begin with should voice their displeasure with the state of the program thinking they’re making a difference repeating the same öööö over and over again in the off-season.
I just wanna post memes.

Back