JacketFan77......smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to the SECRant. Read.

I was more referring to media discussion. Some calls went Bama's way, but UGA was also gifted a TD on a play where they stepped out of bounds. There was a 10-yard swing on a punt ruled offsides that should have been false start instead. Those things happen. UGA also got away with a good bit of holding.

Of course people on SECRant are upset. Alabama is like Duke basketball. Everyone else wants to see them go down in flames.

The calls were karma for the UGAg Bobo yellow flag game. I don't feel one bit sorry for UGAg. In fact. It would have been even better if they had called a phantom clipping on every UGAg scoring play. Karma

That's because people have to find somewhere to lay blame. You think if UGAg had won there wouldn't be a half dozen or more articles about whether or not Hardman stepped out of bounds on the ONLY PLAY THEY SCORED ON IN THE 2ND HALF?

I believe that was reviewed, yes?

UGA losing the national championship in about the most heartbreaking fashion possible isn't good enough, guys, because they weren't "decimated."

It sucks that our recent wins against them no longer matter, because we didn't decimate them.

UGA losing the national championship in about the most heartbreaking fashion possible isn't good enough, guys, because they weren't "decimated."

It sucks that our recent wins against them no longer matter, because we didn't decimate them.

Well, circle jerks to other teams beating our rival in a year we didn’t is another issue altogether - and one probably just as unpopular around here as the subject of this thread, but, by all means, carry on.

Calls go to one team or another. Big Ten officiating crew wasn't the best and yes it does make a difference. How many calls went in uga's favor this year on the way to the championship? What about Baker Mayfield getting kneed on the side when he was down in the rose bowl and uga getting away with it? How bout numerous times holding didn't get called last night for uga? You going over to Dawgrant and crying about the referees giving Bama the championship when the alternative is uga winning the title is the problem. And when the rest of your fanbase (minus a few cucks who are upset their home state team didn't win) are celebrating not having to live with uga fanbase gloating forever about a national championship, you're sympathizing with them. Or the players whatever. I'm sorry but that's like calling yourself Muslim and eating bacon for breakfast, pork chops for lunch and ribs for dinner. This is not even a case about a player being injured. You show legitimate concern that uga players are upset they didn't win because of the referee. Come on man.

I offered passive-aggressive condolences to my Dawg fans on FB:

“Tough way to lose a National Championship”
“It’s hard to get back, might not get another opportunity for another 37 years”
“I thought you guys outplayed them, those are the toughest games to lose”
“If Saban hadn’t have brought in the untested freshman QB you guys probably win by 4 touchdowns”
“Bama’s going to be tough to beat in the coming years, thier game-saving QB, top rusher and top receiver in the game were all freshmen”

See how that works? :ughthumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back