Jalen transferring

I think it would be a tough sell to a grad transfer QB with NFL aspirations to come here for one year without knowing what kind of OL/WR situation he’d be walking into. Not saying ours will not be good, but from an outsider’s perspective it’s an unknown.

I think it would be a tough sell to a grad transfer QB with NFL aspirations to come here for one year without knowing what kind of OL/WR situation he’d be walking into. Not saying ours will not be good, but from an outsider’s perspective it’s an unknown.
Agreed. Florida is the no-brainer.

This is why you are not a recruiter.

It is an easy sell.

"Jalen, the League knows what you were walking into. Yet you did it anyway. You showed leadership. You showed courage. You were willing to take the whole team on your back. You showed last year that you don't quit. This year you showed you can step in to any situation and take charge.

"What kind of OL will you have? You know the answer to that. You know Brent Key. You know the line will be ready to go, keep you upright. So the wr might drop a few? Might run the wrong routes? The League knows that. They won't care if the pass is dropped or the wr went the wrong way or the wr has the catch radius of Ruth Bader Ginsburg. They want to see you throw on time and you put the ball where you should. They want to see your poise in adversity.

"Plus, you know the wr will block, which will do nothing but help you create something out of nothing.

"And if you succeed. If you get GT to a bowl in a transition year, it will all be on you. And the League loves that."

Maybe. If he’s coming to Tech it’ll probably announces tonight, but if not....

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Key and Saban out at 31 Flavors last night.
Sounds pretty serious

This is why you are not a recruiter.

It is an easy sell.

"Jalen, the League knows what you were walking into. Yet you did it anyway. You showed leadership. You showed courage. You were willing to take the whole team on your back. You showed last year that you don't quit. This year you showed you can step in to any situation and take charge.

"What kind of OL will you have? You know the answer to that. You know Brent Key. You know the line will be ready to go, keep you upright. So the wr might drop a few? Might run the wrong routes? The League knows that. They won't care if the pass is dropped or the wr went the wrong way or the wr has the catch radius of Ruth Bader Ginsburg. They want to see you throw on time and you put the ball where you should. They want to see your poise in adversity.

"Plus, you know the wr will block, which will do nothing but help you create something out of nothing.

"And if you succeed. If you get GT to a bowl in a transition year, it will all be on you. And the League loves that."

And this is why you are a poster on a fan message board. One that i wouldn’t mind being right in this case.

You are definitely not a salesman.

Back