James Graham in the portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
And you think you’re a better talent evaluator? Warm ups is nothing compared to in game situations. Sims gets flustered and can’t handle pocket presence. Graham has a fairly level head. Now I haven’t seen Gleason play except for one handoff, and I thought he was a good QB in high school. Just out of the QBs I’ve seen play on our roster (Graham, Sims, Yates) Graham is the best I’ve seen in game.
There is a reason you're at Carson Newman

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Take it easy JJ. Don’t be an ass hole
I'm an old Gen X'er. I come from the days where you got yelled at at work and if you complained to HR, they yelled at you as you were being shown the door. Carson Newman snowflake needs to realize he isn't some kind of special expert because he plays at a school that nobody really has a clue where it is even located.
I've sat through decades of GT football starting in the 1970's.
I know Rick Strom was a left hander with a great arm who managed to latch on with the Steelers for a few seasons.
I thought Mike Kelley was a fine QB.
John Dewberry deserved a bit of a celebration after beating UGAg, but Rampley got us through the All American Bowl with a victory.
Donnie Davis got screwed.
Joe Hamilton really won the Heisman.
Get the tail of the tiger.
Have a free seat cushion.
When I drew the stadium as a youth, it was horseshoe shaped.
The Varsity still has the same grease in the fryers they had when I was 10, and I'm almost 55 now. Did you know Nipsy Russell was a car hop there? Bet Carson Newman doesn't
Eddddieeeee Leeeeee Ivery!!!! 356 yards at Air Force and he was ill during it.
Toe meets leather and it is a long.....high kick taken at the 10.....
Check that Al, we were offsides.
I watched the fine young left-hander take a final ride around BDS before the VT game.
That yellow flag was bullshit. I hate Bobo. Hate.
Kick + Six! Miracle on North Avenue.
Gary Lee!
I've been there. I could go on. I know what I am watching when I tell someone that Sims is the future. Nothing against Graham. He's a Tech man forever. That said, Sims is more skilled and has a stronger arm.

JoeCakeEater

Dodd-Like
I have a lot of respect for kids who choose Tech over easier options for their football career. I would have like to have seen Graham try DB or something else since he is such a great athlete. That said, I expect Collins will put that scholarship to good use with a recruit or transfer at a position that will help our rebuild efforts more than 3rd/4th string QB.

CarsonNewmanJacket

Your average fart joke teller
I'm an old Gen X'er. I come from the days where you got yelled at at work and if you complained to HR, they yelled at you as you were being shown the door. Carson Newman snowflake needs to realize he isn't some kind of special expert because he plays at a school that nobody really has a clue where it is even located.
I know Rick Strom was a left hander with a great arm who managed to latch on with the Steelers for a few seasons.
John Dewberry deserved a bit of a celebration after beating UGAg, but Rampley got us through the All American Bowl with a victory.
The Varsity still has the same grease in the fryers they had when I was 10, and I'm almost 55 now. Did you know Nipsy Russell was a car hop there? Bet Carson Newman doesn't
I watched the fine young left-hander take a final ride around BDS before the VT game.
Gary Lee!
I've been there. I could go on. I know what I am watching when I tell someone that Sims is the future. Nothing against Graham. He's a Tech man forever. That said, Sims is more skilled and has a stronger arm.
You’re saying this because you went to games and saw warmups? And who knows, maybe the hindsight is kicking in an you’re using this as an excuse. I’ve watched countless games, Georgia tech and other schools. I have a knock for finding who’s going to be good and who isn’t. Every year I get with some friends and we pick out who’s going to be the biggest busts and gems of each year. Every year I get the closest. I’ve sat through many a Georgia tech games, good and bad. Every year I look at each of the recruits and see which ones are going to be good or not. Sims was the first one I was wrong on. I was hyped for sims, but I can tell he has no pocket presence or field vision. He’s just like that QB at FSU. I’m not saying I’m the smartest at knowing football, but I know what to pick up on, which can only be learned from playing football, which you have clearly not played competitively.

MeatWrench

Holder of all Moon records
OLine is garbo. No one was going to succeed back there.

That being said, it's likely Sims has the highest upside
Seems a shortsighted article to be titled “QB situation”. In my mind that should account somewhat for the future instead of only the past if we are talking about situation. For example, a graduating QB that is great with Stetson waiting in the wings is a terrible QB situation.

aeromech

Dodd-Like
Gary Lee!
I remember everyone being psyched about AJ Suggs and Damarious Bilbo had all the tools.

DinnerJacket

Slowly eroding every brain cell
You’re saying this because you went to games and saw warmups? And who knows, maybe the hindsight is kicking in an you’re using this as an excuse. I’ve watched countless games, Georgia tech and other schools. I have a knock for finding who’s going to be good and who isn’t. Every year I get with some friends and we pick out who’s going to be the biggest busts and gems of each year. Every year I get the closest. I’ve sat through many a Georgia tech games, good and bad. Every year I look at each of the recruits and see which ones are going to be good or not. Sims was the first one I was wrong on. I was hyped for sims, but I can tell he has no pocket presence or field vision. He’s just like that QB at FSU. I’m not saying I’m the smartest at knowing football, but I know what to pick up on, which can only be learned from playing football, which you have clearly not played competitively.
You've got to understand JJ. This is his only resort, whether here or on politics, when he's got nothing he resorts to personal attacks. He's a loser carpet hack who has never accomplished much of anything significant over restoring a truck. Hes a second tier Southern Poly grad(?) who couldn't get into Tech if he wanted. He can't even keep a wife having been divorced numerous times. Like I said, he's got nothing to brag about, so he tries to bring others down to his level. Total loser.

ClydeBrick

All Being Master of Time Space & Dimension
You've got to understand JJ. This is his only resort, whether here or on politics, when he's got nothing he resorts to personal attacks. He's a loser carpet hack who has never accomplished much of anything significant over restoring a truck. Hes a second tier Southern Poly grad(?) who couldn't get into Tech if he wanted. He can't even keep a wife having been divorced numerous times. Like I said, he's got nothing to brag about, so he tries to bring others down to his level. Total loser.
891.jpg

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy

Do you always follow your son around on message boards trying to defend him for being ignorant?

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy

That and bashing JJ for not going to Tech while your boy goes to CN :lol2:

Status
Not open for further replies.