James Graham in the portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBurdell

One for each tiddy
You’re saying this because you went to games and saw warmups? And who knows, maybe the hindsight is kicking in an you’re using this as an excuse. I’ve watched countless games, Georgia tech and other schools. I have a knock for finding who’s going to be good and who isn’t. Every year I get with some friends and we pick out who’s going to be the biggest busts and gems of each year. Every year I get the closest. I’ve sat through many a Georgia tech games, good and bad. Every year I look at each of the recruits and see which ones are going to be good or not. Sims was the first one I was wrong on. I was hyped for sims, but I can tell he has no pocket presence or field vision. He’s just like that QB at FSU. I’m not saying I’m the smartest at knowing football, but I know what to pick up on, which can only be learned from playing football, which you have clearly not played competitively.

pianoman

Varsity Lurker
Learn something new everyday. Thought it was in south cacalacky. Who knew?
It’s in Cacalacky County so you’re close.
Not sure if they make faculty sign a morals contract like Shorter, but apparently CN got Title IX designation granting them the right to turn away "gay students, unwed mothers, women who've had an abortion and students who may be pregnant".
I grew up in the general region, managed to escape.
Sorry, it’s a slow day, back to football.

JoeCakeEater

Dodd-Like
You've got to understand JJ. This is his only resort, whether here or on politics, when he's got nothing he resorts to personal attacks. He's a loser carpet hack who has never accomplished much of anything significant over restoring a truck. Hes a second tier Southern Poly grad(?) who couldn't get into Tech if he wanted. He can't even keep a wife having been divorced numerous times. Like I said, he's got nothing to brag about, so he tries to bring others down to his level. Total loser.

Last edited:

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
I remember everyone being psyched about AJ Suggs and Damarious Bilbo had all the tools.
I thought Bilbo, maybe, not Suggs. I really was bummed when Threet left for Michigan.

GTRules

You’re Mamma
You've got to understand JJ. This is his only resort, whether here or on politics, when he's got nothing he resorts to personal attacks. He's a loser carpet hack who has never accomplished much of anything significant over restoring a truck. Hes a second tier Southern Poly grad(?) who couldn't get into Tech if he wanted. He can't even keep a wife having been divorced numerous times. Like I said, he's got nothing to brag about, so he tries to bring others down to his level. Total loser.
Lol. What a melt.

GTFLETCH

Dodd-Like
TBH had Coach Johnson stayed he would have backed up Tobias.... With Coach Collins he had one season until Coach Collins got his guy. So I wish James the best of luck. I hope he goes to KSU and runs the TO, but I know he can go to VT and play DB. Best of luck!

ncjacket

Dodd-Like
You’re saying this because you went to games and saw warmups? And who knows, maybe the hindsight is kicking in an you’re using this as an excuse. I’ve watched countless games, Georgia tech and other schools. I have a knock for finding who’s going to be good and who isn’t. Every year I get with some friends and we pick out who’s going to be the biggest busts and gems of each year. Every year I get the closest. I’ve sat through many a Georgia tech games, good and bad. Every year I look at each of the recruits and see which ones are going to be good or not. Sims was the first one I was wrong on. I was hyped for sims, but I can tell he has no pocket presence or field vision. He’s just like that QB at FSU. I’m not saying I’m the smartest at knowing football, but I know what to pick up on, which can only be learned from playing football, which you have clearly not played competitively.
Tell me more about your expertise! Where do you coach again?

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
Dang how do you know so much about @JJacket? Did he divorce one of your daughters or something? Where did you come up with this information that you are sharing in a public forum?

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
I wish Graham the best. If he's as talented as our friend from Carson Newman suggests he is, he should have no problem finding a P5 landing spot at QB and putting up huge numbers.

JJacket

Dang how do you know so much about @JJacket? Did he divorce one of your daughters or something? Where did you come up with this information that you are sharing in a public forum?
We have a sordid past. After my divorce, I was weak, WEAK!!! I lost a lot of money. I needed quick cash now, but couldn't remember a simple phone number. Suddenly, DinnerJacket arrived wearing, ironically, a dinner jacket, waving the Benjamin's.....

I suppose I'm supposed to now crawl and grovel and say "yes, assholes, even though Graham would have been behind Tobias in the 3-O, behind Lucas Johnson if it weren't for Lucas getting injured, somehow he is the path for GT football"

Also, Pat Carter was right. He should have started at QB at GT. Remember him on your QB evaluations, CarsonNewman?

JJacket

Trivia time: Pat Carter threw a TD pass to Anthony Allen - at Louisville. Carter transferred from GT and played WR but was subbing in for Brohm, Allen was a RB at Louisville and transferred that off season to GT.

Carter should have stayed at GT and went to the position he was most suited to play, WR. He refused the move at GT and floated around until landing at Louisville. I believe he went to Florida first before quickly leaving after GT. He was the fastest player on our team and Louisville's and could have been the next Dez White for us, IMO.

Now, back to Graham. I hope he latches on at Ohio State, wins the starting job, and makes me look foolish. I just don't see it happening. I do think he is talented enough to make the move to corner or WR.

AmpuTECHture

Drain Lake Powell
Bookmarking this post to quote in 2 years....

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
He's the 4th string WR at a ööööty Division II school. Clearly that means he has more football experience than our entire coaching staff.
Blazer part deux?

Yukonwreck

Dodd-Like
He's the 4th string WR at a ööööty Division II school. Clearly that means he has more football experience than our entire coaching staff.
I know it is sarcasm, but, (gasp) what if you are actually correct ?

Status
Not open for further replies.