Jamious Griffin USA Today 1st team All-American

From what I read, he was intending to sign today with the Wolfpack. Now he is not. That is good news for us.
Decided he wants to go to college?

If he doesn't sign with the sure thing then obviously he is waiting for something better. Call it pessimism if you like. It doesn't mean he won't sign, but if whatever he is waiting for comes calling then good luck to him.

Or he is just an teenage kid trying to cash in on some major attention from the media more so than if he signed when the majority of other players did. He will look good in white and gold. Looking forward to watching him score his first TD against Clemson in Death Valley next fall

Ah, the infamous "we suck so you should come here to play" argument. Always a winner with recruits.
Honestly I'm not sure we can even play that card. We have a öööö ton of RBs that are decent to good. I want Griffin, but it's certainly no guarantee that he beats out Benson, Mason, Howard, or even Malloy/Amerson/Ellison.

That argument may be what lands us Jalen Hurts, Brandon Wimbush, or another grad transfer QB, though.

Back