Jeremi Hall Visiting USF

A source from Georgia Tech said there were some concerns over Hall's academic progress.

When Hall's coach was asked if Hall was on pace to qualify at Georgia Tech, he texted, "yes."

ajc updates. hmm....

My eyes hurt.

Yeah, I'm no grammar nazi, but if he's going to call out our student athletes for not learning the curriculum, he should at least get his apostrophes right. And use of there/their. And whatever.

If a kid goes to PJ and says, "Coach, I'm committed, but I'm going to take this other trip because I've always wanted to see them and who knows what kind of hot chicks they'll hook me up with so don't call over the weekend and (chop)-block me," I don't think PJ would mind.

If a kid goes to PJ and says, "Coach, I'm committed, but I'm going to take this other trip because I've always wanted to see them and who knows what kind of hot chicks they'll hook me up with so don't call over the weekend and (chop)-block me," I don't think PJ would mind.

He probably just wanted a paid for trip to the Mons Venus.

http://www.ajc.com/weblogs/college-...former-georgia-tech-recruit-gets-prank-calls/

Miller said he didn’t know if the prank calls were from overzealous Georgia Tech fans, or people claiming to be Georgia Tech fans who were really supporters of other schools.

“They are like ‘Why are you messing with Coach Johnson?’” Miller said. “I wasn’t expecting that kind of thing. I didn’t realize people loved Coach Johnson like that. I didn’t really say anything negative about that person in general. But I guess it is what it is because it’s out there. I never anticipated this.”

Allright. 'Fess up... in OT even.

He probably made this öööö up just like he made up our voluntary revocation of Hall's offer. Coach Lenny Kekua.

He probably made this öööö up just like he made up our voluntary revocation of Hall's offer. Coach Lenny Kekua.

Persecution complex. Several of our fellow posters have one as well.

I still wish we could have gotten him on the Flats next year. Between he, Devine, and O'Reilly, the OL should have been good the next few years.

Back