Jerrard Tarrant to the League

Pretty sure this isn't true...or it at least hasn't been announced anywhere else. This PAT guy just seems like he enjoys posting things that are untrue and hurt the program. Probably just a jealous mutt fan.

Wow, if this turns out to be false, that isn't cool.

maybe the kid from the bowl game will return punts....i think it was Gtsaxophone

I find it hard to believe a 15 year old mutt fan is breaking this news before Coley, the AJC, or anyone else.

We are in trouble next season. It's going to be one of those rebuilding years.

I think our record will be better- won't be hard considering this past year. Remember it's an odd year so all the big games are at home, and honestly, I know it can alway get worse but its not like Tarrant was irreplacable this year.

Maybe I'm over-optimistic...

Pretty sure this isn't true...or it at least hasn't been announced anywhere else. This PAT guy just seems like he enjoys posting things that are untrue and hurt the program. Probably just a jealous mutt fan.

He should be banned and this thread (and the other one about us being bad because we had seniors leave the program) locked.

Has he posted something so far that has been untrue?

I find it hard to believe a 15 year old mutt fan is breaking this news before Coley, the AJC, or anyone else.

"Mutt Fan"? Good one.
Did I break the news to be able to say, "I told you so?". Of course not.
I feel there is a larger issue at hand. For whatever reason, our players are leaving the program. Now that all of Gaily's talent is pretty much gone, we will see if CPJ is the coach we all hope he is.

He should be banned and this thread (and the other one about us being bad because we had seniors leave the program) locked.

+1

His username is a pretty big give away that this is a mutt. If this is a lie then he needs to be banned.

"Mutt Fan"? Good one.
I feel there is a larger issue at hand. For whatever reason, our players are leaving the program. Now that all of Gaily's talent is pretty much gone, we will see if CPJ is the coach we all hope he is.

Then why the hell did you chose "point after touchdown" as a username? That is a blatant in your face reference to the missed PAT at the UGA game. Try to be more covert next time plz kthx.

Ok, then. Where did you hear that Tarrant is leaving? Or did you just make this up like you made up David Sims leaving just to try and prove your point that CPJ is making players leave the program?

That's called circular logic. You are proving your point by coming up with lies that, if true, would prove the point. It's a difficult concept for mutt fans to grasp.

"Mutt Fan"? Good one.
Somebody ban this piece of ****. If it's true, I'll apologize. If not, this pig-****ing UGay fan needs to kick rocks.

Ok, then. Where did you hear that Tarrant is leaving? Or did you just make this up like you made up David Sims leaving just to try and prove your point that CPJ is making players leave the program with circular logic?

I accepted my David Sims mistake, and corrected it. I do apologize for the misdirection.
However, I understand that true fans do not take bad news willingly. And as a result, I understand that I will be subject to much criticism.
As long as my point is understood, that too many players are leaving the program, my agenda is complete.

Jerrard Tarrant has announced his decision to enter the NFL draft early, along with teammate Nick Claytor.

He scored all four of Tech's non-offensive touchdowns in 2009

In 2010, He lead the team in incerceptions (only player to have multiple)

7th on the team in tackles

Lead the team in forced fumbles and fumbles recovered.

Best of luck to the young man and to his career in the League.

So far this pretty much sums this guy up.

trollfacek.jpg

Back