Jerrard Tarrant to the League

Apologies to the OP. Seems I jumped the gun, and he may know what he's talking about.
But after the Moore/Sims thread, I felt it was justified.

Losing Tarrant kills our PR unit, but I wouldn't doubt he was in trouble to start at safety.
Looks like the Johnson and Holton show is starting next year.

Apologies to the OP. Seems I jumped the gun, and he may know what he's talking about.

Losing Tarrant kills our PR unit, but I wouldn't doubt he was in trouble to start at safety.
Looks like the Johnson and Holton show is starting next year.

Jemea Thomas might have something to say about that. I think he and Holton will split time.

I still haven't found any evidence that Tarrant has "announced" anything. So unless Tarrant personally told the OP he was leaving (aka announced it in person), the OP is a liar. Even if Tarrant does end up leaving, this lie, coupled with PAT's general demeanor, has already painted him in a horribly douchey light.

Let's start a "things more credible that PAT's posts" chain:

images

Sorry Deke but the OP and eric are not wrong...

Show me an announcement.

Tarrant could be leaving. I admit having no knowledge of this. But so far I have seen no ANNOUNCEMENT (Which the OP explicitly stated).

Add that to the fact that he repeatedly dodged the question of his source. And by dodged I mean he didn't even address it.

Sorry Deke but the OP and eric are not wrong...

How many times do the people here have to ask for a simple link, reference, or source. If someone could merely produce any credible origination for this news, then people would stand down. As it is, I've looked all over the news and other recruiting websites for substantiation of this rumor and can't find it.

Maybe the announcement was made in a private team meeting and PAT is a coach or player? I literally can't think of any other example of Tarrant announcing his decision to declare for the draft and it not being public knowledge.

How many times do the people here have to ask for a simple link, reference, or source. If someone could merely produce any credible origination for this news, then people would stand down. As it is, I've looked all over the news and other recruiting websites for substantiation of this rumor and can't find it.

Thank you

Is PAT the next demjackets? Maybe ... just maybe. But until any of his predictions come to fruition::fu:

The Tarrant threads on the Hive main board are getting deleted but the pay site has a thread going on it. I wonder if this means it is true and they are trying to give the paying folks the scoop before it gets out?

Anyone w/ an account want to shed some light?

The insider post on the Hive is about as informative as this one. Basically, nothing is official until it is official.

Back