Jesus Christ fire this öööö tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's in doubt to me. This team has a good chance to win six games and play in a bowl. Do you think they fire him after a bowl game and a three game improvement in wins? I don't.

If he pulls this off (which he won't), he should still get fired for averaging less than 4 wins a season.

You are so triggered!!! Tough guy keyboard warrior you!
Yes as soon as Goof was hired, with a Hewitt contract, and opened his pie hole about the “greatest transition in the history of football”, I knew his tenure would be a catastrophe.
You think I should pay good money and give up valuable family time to endure this crapfest? That is funny.
I’ll think about attending again when Tech can show they give a öööö again.
öööö off back to the idiot list.

No FU, I have been a season ticket holder for over 30 years dipshit. And no I'm not a part of the problem, people like you simping for Collins are the problem. If you want to meet up and discuss it, let me know. Bitchass simp.
Did you let the fact that we lose more than we win keep you away from the stadium?

Did you let the fact that we lose more than we win keep you away from the stadium?
I've missed 3 home games in maybe the last 20+ seasons. One was for a funeral where someone was very rude and died during football season. Can't remember who we played. It had to have been 2003-ish, maybe. The other two was a UNC game where I was part of our SAP transition team and had too many folks depending on me. The other was the BYU game that I legit had no excuse for missing.

I've missed 3 home games in maybe the last 20+ seasons. One was for a funeral where someone was very rude and died during football season. Can't remember who we played. It had to have been 2003-ish, maybe. The other two was a UNC game where I was part of our SAP transition team and had too many folks depending on me. The other was the BYU game that I legit had no excuse for missing.

Well this helps explain why you are so irritable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back