Jesus Christ fire this öööö tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Every category." Right. Except on the field. Did you watch the game? We all know this thing is a öööö show. We don't need you quoting time of possession and first ööööin downs like they matter
The final score is always the stat that matters most. But the other stats also matter and are telling. If they were not no one would take them to begin with. Turnovers are another important stat. Give the devil his due.

Collins remains a complete clown regardless.

Do you live close enough to the stadium to be making this post after getting home? Or are you one of those little bitches who don't go to the game and then bitch about the state of the program.

News flash: if you're bitching and you weren't there, you're part of the problem so STFU.
Lol. What about fans that used to be in the stands until coach goof got hired? How the hell is that our fault?
Seems pretty obvious if you want to point blame at fans point the blame at fans that support/supported Stansbury’s idiotic contract and the incompetent coach that signed it.

And some fans are oddly content with 3 win seasons and a clown for a coach.
Who said we were content? We just don't come on here and whine like little bitches about it with every post. For better or worse, Collins is our head coach right now. Unless you can personally pony up buyout money and fund a HC search right now, there is really nothing you can do.

Meanwhile, I support the team and will root for the team, and Collins, to be successful against Mississippi this coming weekend.

Others on the board won't focus on the game, but will focus on bitching about Collins and Sims and Thacker and Stansbury and Key and our S&C program all week. I get it. You aren't happy. Get some peace in your life. Don't come to the game. Don't watch it. Read a book. Go to Blue Ridge and walk around with the tourists. Do something to take your mind off the obvious stress you inflict upon yourself worrying about what you can complain about next with our program.

Lol. What about fans that used to be in the stands until coach goof got hired? How the hell is that our fault?
Seems pretty obvious if you want to point blame at fans point the blame at fans that support/supported Stansbury’s idiotic contract and the incompetent coach that signed it.
Are you going to cry like a bitch in Every. Single. Post?

Are you going to cry like a bitch in Every. Single. Post?
The only one crying like a bitch is you bub. At every criticism of a coach that should have never been hired and damn sure should never have been offered this atrocious contract that has doomed 4 football seasons.
Maybe you should turn your personal life skills to yourself and avoid the football forum that makes you so butthurt. :D

Nah. You don't support a coach. You support a team. Any other argument is horseshit.

The only one crying like a bitch is you bub. At every criticism of a coach that should have never been hired and damn sure should never have been offered this atrocious contract that has doomed 4 football seasons.
Maybe you should turn your personal life skills to yourself and avoid the football forum that makes you so butthurt. :D
So it can turn into your personal bitch thread? Give it a rest already (you won't). Believe it or not, we did win last night. No matter how much you whine all week long, we still won last night. No matter how much you whine this week, Collins will still be our coach Saturday. No matter how much of an insufferable prick you are, we will still line up and try to beat ole Miss on Saturday.

Used to be in the stands?

you’re a pussy if you let losses keep you from going to games.

Little strong my man, dude just hasn't won and has shown no indication that he will win, but he isn't paying strippers for abortions, using fake names, seducing coeds in bars after games, burner cell phones, motorcycle accidents, etc.
Do you live close enough to the stadium to be making this post after getting home? Or are you one of those little bitches who don't go to the game and then bitch about the state of the program.

News flash: if you're bitching and you weren't there, you're part of the problem so STFU.
No FU, I have been a season ticket holder for over 30 years dipshit. And no I'm not a part of the problem, people like you simping for Collins are the problem. If you want to meet up and discuss it, let me know. Bitchass simp.

No FU, I have been a season ticket holder for over 30 years dipshit. And no I'm not a part of the problem, people like you simping for Collins are the problem. If you want to meet up and discuss it, let me know. Bitchass simp.
I will come along with them.

Who said we were content? We just don't come on here and whine like little bitches about it with every post. For better or worse, Collins is our head coach right now. Unless you can personally pony up buyout money and fund a HC search right now, there is really nothing you can do.

Meanwhile, I support the team and will root for the team, and Collins, to be successful against Mississippi this coming weekend.

Others on the board won't focus on the game, but will focus on bitching about Collins and Sims and Thacker and Stansbury and Key and our S&C program all week. I get it. You aren't happy. Get some peace in your life. Don't come to the game. Don't watch it. Read a book. Go to Blue Ridge and walk around with the tourists. Do something to take your mind off the obvious stress you inflict upon yourself worrying about what you can complain about next with our program.
One of your greatest qualities. My uncle is 81 and has been supporting GT since he was a boy. Served in Vietnam and played under Dodd. He was at the game yesterday.

So it can turn into your personal bitch thread? Give it a rest already (you won't). Believe it or not, we did win last night. No matter how much you whine all week long, we still won last night. No matter how much you whine this week, Collins will still be our coach Saturday. No matter how much of an insufferable prick you are, we will still line up and try to beat ole Miss on Saturday.
One down, two to go.

One of your greatest qualities. My uncle is 81 and has been supporting GT since he was a boy. Served in Vietnam and played under Dodd. He was at the game yesterday.
My dad is 79, closer to 80, and still approaches GT football positively and was there yesterday as he has been for years. It is strange to look back at old pics of us at games and think "dad was my age in this pic". Puts everything in perspective.

It is one of the reasons why I have such a short fuse for those that just complain every single post about the team, coach, AD....life is short. Folks need to get over themselves and enjoy life a bit. If GT football is not enjoyable for any reason, go do something else.

Used to be in the stands?

you’re a pussy if you let losses keep you from going to games.
You are so triggered!!! Tough guy keyboard warrior you!
Yes as soon as Goof was hired, with a Hewitt contract, and opened his pie hole about the “greatest transition in the history of football”, I knew his tenure would be a catastrophe.
You think I should pay good money and give up valuable family time to endure this crapfest? That is funny.
I’ll think about attending again when Tech can show they give a öööö again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back