Jesus Christ fire this öööö tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then ignore it. If I’m at the game and I see bullshit per SOP for the past 4 years I’m gonna call it out. You go masturbate over the win over Western Carolina.
I’d log in for one of your sermons bud. Seriously

Collins is gone after the season. That is not in doubt. Bitching every game isn’t going to change anything.
Nah, I'm with Akinji on this one. Fire this M*****F***** TONIGHT! Fire him for cause! What cause? Because he may be the dumbest coach in college football history! The dude is a walking embarrassment and brings the program down just a little more EVERY week. Yeah we won, but did you watch how we played? Did we look like a team that was ready to play when the game started? Hell no! We were even clueless once we got a decent lead. GEOFF COLLINS COULD SCREW UP A WET DREAM! At this point him and that AD clown should both be fired, if for no other reason than to show the fans that someone that works for Tech actually gives a s***! What an effing joke this dude is.

Nah, I'm with Akinji on this one. Fire this M*****F***** TONIGHT! Fire him for cause! What cause? Because he may be the dumbest coach in college football history! The dude is a walking embarrassment and brings the program down just a little more EVERY week. Yeah we won, but did you watch how we played? Did we look like a team that was ready to play when the game started? Hell no! We were even clueless once we got a decent lead. GEOFF COLLINS COULD SCREW UP A WET DREAM! At this point him and that AD clown should both be fired, if for no other reason than to show the fans that someone that works for Tech actually gives a s***! What an effing joke this dude is.
Embrace the darkside. I like you ponyboy. Stay golden

Ended our 11+ month losing streak in front of hundreds of loyal fans. So much to be positive about.

Good things WCU gifted us a bunch of turnovers
If they don’t turn it over. We lose a nailbiter like the citadel

Little strong my man, dude just hasn't won and has shown no indication that he will win, but he isn't paying strippers for abortions, using fake names, seducing coeds in bars after games, burner cell phones, motorcycle accidents, etc.

Collins is gone after the season. That is not in doubt. Bitching every game isn’t going to change anything.
It's in doubt to me. This team has a good chance to win six games and play in a bowl. Do you think they fire him after a bowl game and a three game improvement in wins? I don't.

Holy öööö öööö off. Your team won and you're worried about ööööing stats than mean nothing
Getting a win is good. Getting a win against a bad team that out played us in every category except the score is a very bad sign. Can't count on getting turnovers each week. Gonna be another long season.

I assume Duke is the 2nd win, thats probably not a given. but id be willing to make a piss bet we beat one of, va poly, uva, unc, ucf, Pitt, ole miss, fsu, or miami.
No way we are beating VT, UNC, UCF, Pitt, Ole Miss or Miami

Getting a win is good. Getting a win against a bad team that out played us in every category except the score is a very bad sign. Can't count on getting turnovers each week. Gonna be another long season.

"Every category." Right. Except on the field. Did you watch the game? We all know this thing is a öööö show. We don't need you quoting time of possession and first ööööin downs like they matter

"Every category." Right. Except on the field. Did you watch the game? We all know this thing is a öööö show. We don't need you quoting time of possession and first ööööin downs like they matter
I was at the game and yes...the stats are an indication of where we are as a program...so yes they are important. Especially against western fing Carolina...go be happy we won...play like this will have us at 1-11 against the rest of our schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back