Jesus Christ fire this öööö tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at the game and yes...the stats are an indication of where we are as a program...so yes they are important. Especially against western fing Carolina...go be happy we won...play like this will have us at 1-11 against the rest of our schedule.

I'm always happy to see Tech win. Hopefully somewhere in the next 10 losses you've predicted, Tech can win a box score or two to ease your misery

Collins is gone after the season. That is not in doubt.
We are not in agreement on this point. Putting aside our respective preferences and guessing what tStan will do, I think Collins makes it to 2023.

We are not in agreement on this point. Putting aside our respective preferences and guessing what tStan will do, I think Collins makes it to 2023.
Holy crap kill me now but you may be right.

UVA sucks. VT sucks. Duke is, well, Duke. UNC is a basketcase. UCF just lost to Louisville.

I mean, the debate isn't really if Stansbury would fire Collins, which we pretty much know the answer to. Question will be if Stansbury is still around to make that 'choice'.

It's in doubt to me. This team has a good chance to win six games and play in a bowl. Do you think they fire him after a bowl game and a three game improvement in wins? I don't.
Depends. Based on our performance vs the pups and in the bowl game. I was there at the Bud Carson Peach Bowl. Can’t remember if we fired him then or after the next year.

Nah, I'm with Akinji on this one. Fire this M*****F***** TONIGHT! Fire him for cause! What cause? Because he may be the dumbest coach in college football history! The dude is a walking embarrassment and brings the program down just a little more EVERY week. Yeah we won, but did you watch how we played? Did we look like a team that was ready to play when the game started? Hell no! We were even clueless once we got a decent lead. GEOFF COLLINS COULD SCREW UP A WET DREAM! At this point him and that AD clown should both be fired, if for no other reason than to show the fans that someone that works for Tech actually gives a s***! What an effing joke this dude is.
Do you live close enough to the stadium to be making this post after getting home? Or are you one of those little bitches who don't go to the game and then bitch about the state of the program.

News flash: if you're bitching and you weren't there, you're part of the problem so STFU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back