Johnson to retire

So much for Shaq not liking CPJ

Yeah I knew that was BS when I heard it. Shaq owes everything he has to CPJ and, gasp, even Sewak. Well I won’t say everything because it is clear that Shaq also worked his ass off while he was here to become a freakin beast! But they certainly gave him a chance he might not’ve had otherwise.

Sounds like a former player needs to:
1) publicly say he's a damn worthless liar
2) choke on a big sack of dicks

Edit:
I am giving him until noon tomorrow. And yes, I am F'ing serious.

CPJ was cool. Straight shooter. Unlike those guys who are still holding grudges, i took accountability for what i wasn’t doing right in becoming better instead of blaming him. When he arrived i became more structured, organized, worked harder and found myself on the dean list a few semesters.

Unlike others, I’m against throwing the baby out with the bath water, so i wouldn’t be oppose to Bohannon(not a player favorite) or Monken(i was meh on him when he was here), but I’m a fan of the BYU/Taysom Hill/UVA style offense and i believe the transition would be seamless. Satterfield offense is somewhat similar and Clemson spread offense is solid too considering Elliot would run the ball consistently
Thanks for the clarification, and congrats on the transformation. GT makes us all either learn to adapt or fail out.

The ACCN should have a highlights review show called "We'll have to check the tape" with Paul Johnson and about seven words of commentary per episode.
This is the hardest I've laughed at a post in awhile. Guess I've listened to way too many post game press conferences.

The ACCN should have a highlights review show called "We'll have to check the tape" with Paul Johnson and about seven words of commentary per episode.
Actually I'd love to watch CPJ break down tape. I think that's something he could do in an interesting and unique and insightful way. If there's one thing no one's ever doubted CPJ was good at, it was X's and O's.

This thread has it all. Drama queens, doxxing, posts deleted, people outing themselves, paranoia, braggadocio, gayness, and English majors.

I love this board.
stefon-menorah (1).gif

Actually I'd love to watch CPJ break down tape. I think that's something he could do in an interesting and unique and insightful way. If there's one thing no one's ever doubted CPJ was good at, it was X's and O's.
- The offense completely blew the formation. They broke the huddle with an extra lineman and threw the ball at him by mistake.
- Coach, that’s called a tight end
- A tight what?

Does this mean we’re not doing any more knee jokes?
There goes half my content.
Technically there’s still a chance GT gets Duke in the Belk Bowl and CPJ and Sewak chop block Cutcliffe during the post game handshake, shattering Cutcliffe’s kneecap.

Back