Johnson to retire

Speaking of former players who hate Paul Johnson, where has Nate Stimson been lately?

There's a lot of misconception about 'ole number 61. Somebody tell him the time I trolled the entire board if anyone remembers, I kinda forgot.

You're good with me after your Tweet/Facebook post from the hospital after breaking your ankle (?) in the ACC title game. As I recall it was something beastly like - "Broke a leg. Doesn't matter. ACC champion."

You're good with me after your Tweet/Facebook post from the hospital after breaking your ankle (?) in the ACC title game. As I recall it was something beastly like - "Broke a leg. Doesn't matter. ACC champion."

Thanks. That means a lot. I think it was twitter.

'09 was the best. Best team I've ever been a part of. We were locked in, especially on offense.

What's offer that this great place doesn't?
When GTS opened, the guy who started it was/is a walking encyclopedia of inside recruiting information - rock solid stuff. But over the years, he doesn't post as much but in the early days, that was a major selling point for the site. And there is one other guy over there who really knows his stuff w/r Xs and Os. Other than that, its polite discussion.

Is it as simple as the system and therefore coaches demand the OL to be straight up junk yard dogs? Anyone expecting to play patty cake with blocking techniques ain't gonna have fun playing that style of game.

Respecting you need to keep to the code, am I at least within the ball park somewhat?

Nope.

What's offer that this great place doesn't?

Just a different flavor of Tech fan at each site. I classify them as follows:

upload_2018-11-29_16-18-31.jpeg

This thread got so weird. Somebody is somebody that got outed but isn't ghey but we love each other now go to the hive.

Back