Johnson to retire

cliff notes?

SmartSelect_20181129-131410_Twitter.jpg

And Brent Key was the obvious hire to him

So the wins and successes he omits are somehow different from those you exclude why....

In the canon of Tech football history, they far outweigh the bad, IMO. It would be one thing if CPJ had a string of sub-500 seasons with nothing beyond an occasional 7-win year, but that’s not at all the case. With few exceptions, most teams suffer down years. It’s what the non-down years look like that matter. For us under CPJ, that included a handful of 9-win and 10-win seasons capped by a really exciting 11-win season that saw us as a team in the inaugural CFP NY6 bowls.

Ibeeballin

Phil here, the one and only.

That wasn’t me that posted the Facebook post. It was my teammate Gilbert. But thank you for flaming me and pointing a witch hunt in my direction.

Also, I wasn’t kicked off the team. Refer back to my statement and Ken Suigara article from back then for reference.

In the meantime, let’s enjoy the exciting times and return to GT greatness that we all have been hoping for.
Ho lee fuk. Sites getting real. Thanks for the correction and post.

No bitter taste minus a couple things I’ve chosen not to air and especially not towards Tech. I can’t say enough good things about the admin, staff, Bud P. I’m a Jacket For Life. I’ve come to live with my past transgressions. I think one thing we can all agree on is we all want to see GT be great.

As for CBK, I’ve got a few reasons as to why. He could handle the OL transition, he checks off the boxes, he’s a helluva recruiter, can develop talent, and he understands Tech.

I can take being annoyed, gotta be able to take getting trolled when you’re dishing it out so often, right?

Who as his OC?

Back