Johnson to retire

GTCrew4b

NIL Supporter Strictly On Capitalist Grounds
Losing to Duke and winning 3 games in one season is hardly superb.
So in your mind we should never have a terrible season at GT even if we lose a large number of starters due to transfer or injury. Is that true?

Would you be in favor of firing any coach that only won 3 games during a season?

JacketFan77

Bokonon High Priest
Losing to Duke and winning 3 games in one season is hardly superb.
The wins and successes you omit from that kind of comment says more about you than the program. Johnson did more at Tech than we’d seen the previous 30 years sans Ross’ championship and a 10-win season from O’Leary. You may not like the man, but you should at least respect what he accomplished on the field.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Gilbert was an underwhelming OL. Didn't he flunk out?

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
I haven’t tried to speak for anybody but myself.

And just like you, I have also learned from my past transgressions. For you to assume that I didn’t take accountability and that I “blame him” is misguided at best. We can agree to disagree on CPJ.

Anyways, sounds like you are a former teammate. Hope you’re doing well!
Oh lawd, we got some drama on here!

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Why am I not surprised it was actually Gilbert who would air dirty laundry? Dude was money for untimely jumps or holding calls. Hurt his team then. Hurts his team now.
Yea, I was excited when we got him since he played at Cartersville, up my way. Now, öööö that guy.

THWUGA

Dodd-Like except wouldn't have left the SEC
You seem to be inviting a witch hunt with your reddit comments
Someone take this down. Not cool to out someone like this. Snipped link. @BeeStorm

I don't necessarily disagree with what gtg970g is saying but let's not start outing people, especially our S-As.

gtg970g

Dodd-Like
Someone take this down. Not cool to out someone like this. Snipped link. @BeeStorm

I don't necessarily disagree with what gtg970g is saying but let's not start outing people, especially our S-As.
You can take it down if you like but you'll need to take down the mention of his reddit account in a prior post. All I did was look at his reddit posting history and point out that he's crapping all over CPJ based on the comment of one team mate.

ibeeballin

Dodd-Like
I haven’t tried to speak for anybody but myself.

And just like you, I have also learned from my past transgressions. For you to assume that I didn’t take accountability and that I “blame him” is misguided at best. We can agree to disagree on CPJ.

Anyways, sounds like you are a former teammate. Hope you’re doing well!
64EC64BB-3445-49A2-83FA-928B85FC4344.jpeg

Did you and Gilbert play vs. Clemson by yourself? You are literally speaking for 120+ people. To be on a smear campaign 9 yrs later, regardless of your personal animosity towards CPJ, is pretty worthless and sad, honestly.

I love you, brother. Let it go