Johnson to retire

64EC64BB-3445-49A2-83FA-928B85FC4344.jpeg

Did you and Gilbert play vs. Clemson by yourself? To be on a smear campaign 9 yrs later, regardless of your personal animosity towards CPJ, is pretty worthless and sad, honestly.

I love you, brother. Let it go

This is a disaster.

I'm torn.

We've got a respectable player whose entrusted his identity with the board and has provided great & honest insight into the program. He bears all the risk by posting here. Then we've got another player who's been lurking for half a decade and is willing to out himself to sling mud. Then we've got fonts posting people's reddit accounts.

Hmmm... report the Reddit account and leave up the player drama? That would satisfy my need for consuming more drama.

I'm torn.

We've got a respectable player whose entrusted his identity with the board and has provided great & honest insight into the program. He bears all the risk by posting here. Then we've got another player who's been lurking for half a decade and is willing to out himself to sling mud. Then we've got fonts posting people's reddit accounts.

Hmmm... report the Reddit account and leave up the player drama? That would satisfy my need for consuming more drama.
For the record I didn't find his reddit account; someone else posted it, I looked at it and pointed out his mud-flinging.

For the record I didn't find his reddit account; someone else posted it, I looked at it and pointed out his mud-flinging.

I was also once a dumbass and doxxed someone on here. You live and you learn. Just try to be less of a dumbass moving forward is all we can do.

Paul Johnson hates false starts so no wonder Gilbert thinks he's a jackass

(Which he might well have been to some OL players. Things aren't black and white. You can be a jackass just to certain people if you like.)

I'm torn.

Ibeeballin has never revealed his identity to me. It’s hard to sling mud at a ghost. I don’t appreciate people commenting on conversations they were never a part of.

The wins and successes you omit from that kind of comment says more about you than the program. Johnson did more at Tech than we’d seen the previous 30 years sans Ross’ championship and a 10-win season from O’Leary. You may not like the man, but you should at least respect what he accomplished on the field.
So the wins and successes he omits are somehow different from those you exclude why....

Back