Johnson to retire

Ibeeballin

Phil here, the one and only.

That wasn’t me that posted the Facebook post. It was my teammate Gilbert. But thank you for flaming me and pointing a witch hunt in my direction.

Also, I wasn’t kicked off the team. Refer back to my statement and Ken Suigara article from back then for reference.

In the meantime, let’s enjoy the exciting times and return to GT greatness that we all have been hoping for.
I have no comment on your beef with ibeeballin, but I do tip my cap to anyone who's willing to drop the privilege of anonymity on the Internet. Instant credibility. It's like you just unplugged from the Matrix. Props to you.

And by the way, thanks for putting your blood sweat and tears on the line to play GT football for spectators like me to enjoy watching. I have no recollection if you were good or not, but your time and energy were appreciated regardless of anything else.

What if there isn't bullshit calls late when Brady ööööing Quinn and Notre Dame played at our place.
What if Steven Hill had caught the pass just prior to the Demaryius Thomas drop?
What if we don't call that ööööing timeout against NC State in 2005 and just hand the ball off to PJ Daniels for the win?
Gailey had a öööö ton of "almost" in his tenure.

CPJ gave me one of the greatest away games I have ever attended 2009 FSU and two additional wins over them in miracle fashion at our place.

Obviously the UGAg wins were fantastic.

I will spend the off season watching Dwyer truck a Virginia defensive back and refusing to be tackled by Duke. I will watch Roddy have one of our greatest games ever against UGAg in 2008. I will watch Burnetts beautiful pick six against the mutts.
Michael Johnson's pick six against Miami

There are so many good memories associated with our team during Johnson's tenure. I will reflect on them and miss our coach greatly. I hope he always considers himself a Tech man.

Can't like this enough.
I hope he goes out at Tech with a damn big win in the bowl game.
I was at his last game at Southern. And that öööö still hurts. Not his best half of play calling either but goddamnit, his last game, AP's last game shouldn't have ended with a loss - at home - to ööööing Furman.
I want a better exit for him next month from The Flats.

I have no comment on your beef with ibeeballin, but I do tip my cap to anyone who's willing to drop the privilege of anonymity on the Internet. Instant credibility. It's like you just unplugged from the Matrix. Props to you.
Come to the ST tailgate. EVERYBODY is there.

It’s your call to stay or go but if you’re gonna post on a public football forum you can’t really call it a closed conversation

Perhaps I wasn’t clear. I don’t appreciate Ibeeballin commenting on my conversations with PJ when he wasn’t there, especially under the guise of anonymity.

Would you not?
yes if I look at the context of the season and his other results I may not fire a coach who only won 3 games in a season. That doesn't seem to be an extreme or irrational position to me.

Let’s make it happen. I’ve met up with a few of the posters over the years on the flats. Been a blast, minus losing a 21-0 lead to UNC. Even you jokers who keep falsely saying I was kicked off the team are invited.

Ibeeballin you’re invited too, provided you’re willing to reveal yourself to me.

Come to the ST tailgate. EVERYBODY is there.

Let’s make it happen. I’ve met up with a few of the posters over the years on the flats. Been a blast, minus losing a 21-0 lead to UNC. Even you jokers who keep falsely saying I was kicked off the team are invited.

Ibeeballin you’re invited too, provided you’re willing to reveal yourself to me.

I'll bring potato salad

There's a mom joke in there somewhere.

I found it hard to believe that it took 531 posts for someone to think to say this. May be coach's legacy remark.

And by the way, thanks for putting your blood sweat and tears on the line to play GT football for spectators like me to enjoy watching. I have no recollection if you were good or not, but your time and energy were appreciated regardless of anything else.

Thank you. It's too bad ibeeballin hasn't revealed himself to me. I've always wondered over the years- seems like I remember it was someone who never really played all that much or at all. There was another one I wasn't able to guess, demjackets, maybe? I think consensus was it was Coach Giff.

Anyways, thank you for the kind words. I have no idea if I was good or not, probably depends on who you ask. I grade myself F for False Start.

Thank you. It's too bad ibeeballin hasn't revealed himself to me. I've always wondered over the years- seems like I remember it was someone who never really played all that much or at all. There was another one I wasn't able to guess, demjackets, maybe? I think consensus was it was Coach Giff.

Anyways, thank you for the kind words. I have no idea if I was good or not, probably depends on who you ask. I grade myself F for False Start.

He played and I surprised u dont know who he is. He does NOT post anonymously. Go to the hive and his avatar was a photo of himself. I think still is. Demjackets was not giff either. He worked in the aa.

Not only that he talks on YouTube videos during his defense film breakdown

I'm @ibeeballin.

200.gif

Back