Juanyeh gone…

Vespidie

Dodd-Like
Good luck to all who enter the portal. Hard truth is, it really is a non-factor. There is always someone ready to replace you. It's true in every aspect of life.
So true. Mentioned to my wife today that I'm an excellent candidate for retirement because I'll be really good at it. The employer can figure out the rest of the logistics post Vespidie.

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
I want to thank him for his efforts on behalf of Tech football and wish him all the best in the future.

WracerX

Dr. Dunkingstein
No I do not. In fact, I believe that return represented our only points in that game until garbage time against 3rd string late in the 4th.

Honestly, we haven't really been able to score on Georgia since we beat them in 2016. We've nearly been shut out that past 4 games (2 Johnson, 2 Collins) outside of some garbage time points.

..... but I really don't want to get into all of that. I'd rather just embrace the current dumpster fire that is Yellow Jacket foozball.
Just enjoy watching the runback. 100 yards.

PressManCoverage

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Don't understand the vitriol, I like Juanyeh a lot. He was a good player for us and a good talent who was unfortunately wasted by poor coaching. Still, he was far from the issue this year and had a solid career. Best of luck Juanyeh!!
You are wrong!

He made some big plays on STs.

He was not a good player for us , raise your standards!

He played with poor discipline, he played as if he never studied Film a day in his life, he was constantly caught looking at the wrong Keys, making the wrong reads, etc.

Poor coaching my azz, this was his 4th year out of HS, and he still played undisciplined FB.

You want us to believe that Juanyeh had bad coaching from the 9th grade all they way thru his 4+ years at GT (2 different staffs at GT BTW).

8 straight years of being taught to play Safety and for 8th straight years all those coaches taught him wrong?

I hope the kid has a great life, I hope the kid graduates, but I can't say he was a good FB player for us.

Ricardo Ingram (RIP)
Ryan Stewart (3rd rnd draft pick)
James Butler
Travares Tillman (?)
Morgan Burnett

Guys like those I listed were "Good Players" for us, maybe there are a couple more Safeties that I can't remember right now, but good players play the Game the right way and do the right things fundamentally.

There's a huge difference between names on the Depth Chart (aka ATL) and good Players

Jacketeer

Flats Noob
You are wrong!

He played with poor discipline, he played as if he never studied Film a day in his life, he was constantly caught looking at the wrong Keys, making the wrong reads, etc.

Poor coaching my azz, this was his 4th year out of HS, and he still played undisciplined FB.

You want us to believe that Juanyeh had bad coaching from the 9th grade all they way thru his 4+ years at GT (2 different staffs at GT BTW).

8 straight years of being taught to play Safety and for 8th straight years all those coaches taught him wrong?

I hope the kid has a great life, I hope the kid graduates, but I can't say he was a good FB player for us.

Ricardo Ingram (RIP)
James Butler
Travares Tillman (?)
Morgan Burnett

Guys like those I listed were "Good Players" for us, maybe there are a couple more Safeties that I can't remember right now, but good players play the Game the right way and do the right things fundamentally.

There's a huge difference between names on the Depth Chart (aka ATL) and good Players
Okay! You have your opinion, I have mine that remains unchanged. Carry on!

The Jacket

The Coat
You are wrong!

Ricardo Ingram (RIP)
James Butler
Travares Tillman (?)
Morgan Burnett

If you're a grown man talking like this about a player who just gave years of his life and talent to Tech, regardless of whether you find his quality of play or stat line personally gratifying, you're a jackass. I've taken up for you because I think you get unfairly targeted by some people around here, but on this one you honestly need to stop talking.

BioJacket06

Dodd-Like
You are wrong!

Ricardo Ingram (RIP)
James Butler
Travares Tillman (?)
Morgan Burnett

And we wonder why Academic Qualifiers in State shun GT FB, look no further than azzhole Fans like you!

PressManCoverage

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
If you're a grown man talking like this about a player who just gave years of his life and talent to Tech, regardless of whether you find his quality of play or stat line personally gratifying, you're a jackass. I've taken up for you because I think you get unfairly targeted by some people around here, but on this one you honestly need to stop talking.
That's an honest assessment without any personal attacks involved.

That is simply talking CFB the way it should be done, fair & accurate.

Sorry you got butthurt & emo over things, that seems to be a you issue, I hope you get it fixed.

WracerX

Dr. Dunkingstein
So, what you’re saying is that our inept ööööing coaching staff failed to coach him up and correct his mistakes and get him better prepared?
Not just him. He started all but one game the last three years. The coaches couldn’t coach up or recruit anyone to replace him.

Seriously though. Great ST player and solid safety who did not fit whatever it was we were trying to do on defense the last few years.

18in32

Petard Hoister
Remember when GT could score on uga? Juanyeh remembers.

Juanyeh seemed to have so much potential when he was younger. Watching him run past all those UGA players in that clip makes it all the more perplexing that UGA's tall white TE was able to run through our secondary without getting his jersey dirty on Saturday. What happened, Juanyeh?