Justin Thomas commits to GT

Say hello to the shotgun formation boys.

Jokes aside, I wonder if CPJ promised any offensive variations to get him committed. He looks real nice with a full head of steam at the line of scrimmage in that shotgun formation.

we already saw the shotgun formation. like two plays in 2 years. lol

I did enjoy watching the mutts call a timeout last year when we lined up in shotgun and they didn't know what the ---- was going on. too bad the play didn't pan out though.

hold on, let me savor this moment...

WE GOT A FOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUR STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bama 4 star = GT 3 star

They might not update it to perpetuate the myth that the star-ranking system is not based on fan base.

The highlights video is way sped up. Still, the kid has serious speed--he is a runner that will take it the distance. In my opinion, his passing is not that good: sidearms it, gets it where it's going with decent velocity, but not pretty. I don't mean this is a slam, but his passing seems Reggie Ballish. Hard to tell for sure only seeing highlights though.

Anyone else worried that having this QB commit will miff Vad? He might start thinking there's too much competition and that he is better off transferring. Vad by far throws the best ball out of all our QBs, though, judging from his highlights tapes.

This kid has that mean look in his eyes... much more so than a lot of our current QB's. I like it.

Anyone else worried that having this QB commit will miff Vad? He might start thinking there's too much competition and that he is better off transferring. Vad by far throws the best ball out of all our QBs, though, judging from his highlights tapes.

Stop worrying about Vad. Who knows what the hell he'll do.

He's not our girlfriend we are cheating on with a hotter woman, which is the way some folks are treating this deal.

It's creepy. Stop.

He looks pretty fast. Not a bad passer as far as the film shows, although his WR's are making him look good on some passes.

Excellent pickup. Now, let's get some guys like this on defense. Yea easier said than done, but great teams have great defenses. Although I'm excited about this pickup, we won't do much better than what we have already done without a top notch defensive squad. Gotta find us some honeybadgers.

This is one of those great athletes we will get BECAUSE of our unique offense. Great pickup.

Good point. All we hear is the TO will keep kids AWAY. Many have maintained the opposite will happen. There's evidence for both, but the proponents have something to show for it now.

It could be that the only reason we even got Thomas to commit was because the coaches told him Vad will be gone.

Just mindless speculation. I know nothing.

It could be that the only reason we even got Thomas to commit was because the coaches told him Vad will be gone.

Just mindless speculation. I know nothing.

Mindless for sure... Perhaps you should think next time you post

Back