Kelly is our next DC

I think he is getting a big assist from USC, but I can't argue with this.

Even the fundamentals look more sound. Our LBs are wrapping up really well.

I think he is getting a big assist from USC, but I can't argue with this.

Even the fundamentals look more sound. Our LBs are wrapping up really well.

It's not just the game. 2nd half vs FSU was high quality too

What was he teaching them before we played UGA? Or did you all forget that game.

the USCw QB is having an awful game... BUT the D is actually tackling very well. Hunt-Days is all over the place.

It would be really hard to go somewhere else now. And after the last 3 halfs, why should we?

Charles Kelly has earned the job. First time in a long time I've seen a Tech defense fit up right and be in position to defend passes. Probably the biggest descrepency in talent we've faced in years, and Kelly was able to out scheme them and put his defenders in a position to succeed. Wouldn't have said it before the game, but Kelly should be the next DC at Tech.

What was he teaching them before we played UGA? Or did you all forget that game.

Honestly, from a DC perspective this was the game to really consider. During the season, even with the bye week, is not a time to implement a defensive scheme/strategy. He could either work very simple or still somewhat out of what Groh had going. Bowl game he has time to use his ideas, teach his strategies and stuff.

Hard pressed to not give him the job at this point. Defense looked öööö good for 4 quarters.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Truly fantastic. That QB sucked, but we still defended phenomenally, and our guys were playing very mean at the end. I love it.

Held two all American WRs under 70 yards.... Pretty good look

Sent from my DeLorean using the Flux Capacitor

usc qb definitely helped...but agree, the tackling and players picking off passes because they were in the right place shows me he knows what he's doing. How much of the staff stays to help would also be important. I feel like our D-line played the best game they've had in 3 years.

Agreed. He earned it, but I sure was glad that USC QB played so poorly today, although our D played VERY well.

If the end of the season was a true audition, you cant not give it to him. This team couldnt stop a hs jv offense 8 weeks ago.

Aside from USC's QB being awful, I would want him as DC.

Great job coach!

Back