Key ???

whiskey clear

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Your next intelligent post will be your first.
LMAO…..coming from the guy who last posted, to someone else, “Did your mom drop you on your head””.” Or some similar nonsense. I literally had to go back one post into your posting history to find such a juvenile and inane post from you. You’re a clown!

GTRules

You’re Mamma
LMAO…..coming from the guy who last posted, to someone else, “Did your mom drop you on your head””.” Or some similar nonsense. I literally had to go back one post into your posting history to find such a juvenile and inane post from you. You’re a clown!
Dude, if you want people to see your vaginal blood keep posting. You joined the day after a loss just to bleed everywhere.

whiskey clear

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Dude, if you want people to see your vaginal blood keep posting. You joined the day after a loss just to bleed everywhere.
You were the kid that would always reply “No you!” You have really stepped up your game as you’ve grown up. Do you always talk endlessly about what you eat now? I’m pretty sure I know what your next “intelligent” topic of conversation will be if so.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
You were the kid that would always reply “No you!” You have really stepped up your game as you’ve grown up. Do you always talk endlessly about what you eat now? I’m pretty sure I know what your next “intelligent” topic of conversation will be if so.
Damn...lost me