Kicky McCrappo

coit

Persecuted for his beliefs
Just on Kimmel....

8HSZ9uyl.jpg

Not really sure how this tied in to anything. Other than they showed BC's kicker who's last name is Blewitt. But he made the kick.

Just on Kimmel....

8HSZ9uyl.jpg

Not really sure how this tied in to anything. Other than they showed BC's kicker who's last name is Blewitt. But he made the kick.

Confused.. this was on Kimmel?

Someone photoshopped Butker and that was on Kimmel?

I don't get it.

Confused.. this was on Kimmel?

Yeah, I'll look for the clip tomorrow. Not really sure how they came to use us missing a kick as opposed to any other team.

Yeah, I'll look for the clip tomorrow. Not really sure how they came to use us missing a kick as opposed to any other team.

Especially since Butker is actually a very good kicker

did we just get outtrolled by a Georgia Southern grad who works in the video room of Jimmy Kimmel?!?!?

Pretty unfortunate for Harrison, but even more unfortunate is the fact that he's 2/4 on FG's this season with those 2 being relative chip-shots...

the good news is the kicks weren't really shanked, but I'm guessing even Mr. Butker would tell you he's less than pleased with his performance thus far.

I'm sure it's a just a comedy skit on some made up names for kickers, and Butker was able to provide them a missed field goal. Big deal. At least he hasn't been drop kicked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did we just get outtrolled by a Georgia Southern grad who works in the video room of Jimmy Kimmel?!?!?

Pretty unfortunate for Harrison, but even more unfortunate is the fact that he's 2/4 on FG's this season with those 2 being relative chip-shots...

the good news is the kicks weren't really shanked, but I'm guessing even Mr. Butker would tell you he's less than pleased with his performance thus far.

He missed two short ones and made 2 we don't usually make. The misses will make him better for crunch time.

Jokey McCrapmel

Especially since Butker is actually a very good kicker
He can't be a 'very good kicker' if he continues to miss medium range kicks that he clearly has the leg for. If he fixes that issue, he will be a very good kicker...

Well, if this doesn't make you practice making field goals, nothing will.

Tough to burn an amateur athlete like this, especially one that doesn't really deserve it (two comfortable wins, booming kickoffs, missed a couple no-pressure FG's).

kimmel married mccnearney's cousin. probably unrelated, but interesting nonetheless...

Back