#KIFFIN2GT

Where did I say I wanted to hire Kiffin?
You didn't. And you'll never name a coach that would have a realistic chance of being hired, because you're a bitch. You know any coach Tech could hire would have his track record picked apart as easily (if not more) than Johnson's record. So, you'll continue to troll and try to drag Johnson because you're an attention whore and you like beating your dick to the all the replies you get.

You didn't. And you'll never name a coach that would have a realistic chance of being hired, because you're a bitch. You know any coach Tech could hire would have his track record picked apart as easily (if not more) than Johnson's record. So, you'll continue to troll and try to drag Johnson because you're an attention whore and you like beating your dick to the all the replies you get.
Paul you are a ööööing bitch. There's no reason why we can't hire lane kiffin. You shouldn't be on a board defending yourself looking like an ass.

Oh, this is serious?

Kiffin will command north of $4MM at a school with higher attendance, with more resources and without academic restrictions. You might as well make a hashtag for Nick Saban.

Oh, this is serious?

Kiffin will command north of $4MM at a school with higher attendance, with more resources and without academic restrictions. You might as well make a hashtag for Nick Saban.
Well there you go GT fans. We should just give up.

Oh, this is serious?

Kiffin would pay you to coach in the P5

you-need-to-relax.gif

Kiffin is a joke coach. He's garbage.

This thread is now about garbage coaches that are still less garbage than Kiffen. Go.

Al Groh.

CPJ has done as much or more than anyone should expect him to do with a team that was wearing Russell uniforms. Go ahead, name me one coach who has a better record in Russell uniforms over the past 10 seasons.

I'm anxious to see what CPJ can do with a team wearing Addidas.
I'm anxious to see what CPJ can do with a good def to go with his O!

Back