#KIFFIN2GT

200.gif

The people saying no to Lane Kiffin being a coach at GT are the same boring people like Paul Johnson. It sucks as a fan of GT to see people just give up.

You didn't. And you'll never name a coach that would have a realistic chance of being hired, because you're a bitch. You know any coach Tech could hire would have his track record picked apart as easily (if not more) than Johnson's record. So, you'll continue to troll and try to drag Johnson because you're an attention whore and you like beating your dick to the all the replies you get.

Ed Sawyer bringing the fire!

I'll never get the intrigue with Lane Kiffin (from an actual head coaching standpoint, anyway). He was bad in Oakland, okay at Tennessee, and bad at USC. As a head coach, his best season has been at Florida Atlantic.

If we ever hired Kiffin, I see two possibilities, listed in order of likelihood:
1) He's a colossal failure and is fired within four years (and probably sooner if not for a large buyout)
2) He's successful and leaves for a better job after a year or two

You didn't. And you'll never name a coach that would have a realistic chance of being hired, because you're a bitch. You know any coach Tech could hire would have his track record picked apart as easily (if not more) than Johnson's record. So, you'll continue to troll and try to drag Johnson because you're an attention whore and you like beating your dick to the all the replies you get.
Right on brother!!!

The people saying no to Lane Kiffin being a coach at GT are the same boring people like Paul Johnson. It sucks as a fan of GT to see people just give up.
Lane Liffin=most overrated coach ever. You seriously want us to hire a coach who was literally fired at the airport and had to find his own way home?

I'll never get the intrigue with Lane Kiffin (from an actual head coaching standpoint, anyway). He was bad in Oakland, okay at Tennessee, and bad at USC. As a head coach, his best season has been at Florida Atlantic.

If we ever hired Kiffin, I see two possibilities, listed in order of likelihood:
1) He's a colossal failure and is fired within four years (and probably sooner if not for a large buyout)
2) He's successful and leaves for a better job after a year or two

Those are two definite possibilities. If he left for a better job, we would also have to deal with him incessantly trolling us for years after the fact. There is a middle option, which is becoming the most entertaining 6-6 team ever.

That said, and despite my dumpster fire joke in the other thread, he would be kind of an intriguing possibility. Still a young coach with a chip on his shoulder and something to prove. But, I don't see him really maturing or growing in character, and it's kind of hard to imagine him navigating GT's challenges, dealing with the hill, etc. There's a fair chance he'd get himself fired for cause and end up suing for his buyout. Ultimately, I'll pass.

Last edited:
Those are two definite possibilities. If he left for a better job, we would also have to deal with him incessantly trolling us for years after the fact. There is a middle option, which is becoming the most entertaining 6-6 team ever.

That said, and despite my dumpster fire joke in the other thread, he would be kind of an intriguing possibility. Still a young coach with a chip on his shoulder and something to prove. But, I don't see him really maturing or growing in character, and it's kind of hard to imagine him navigating GT's challenges, dealing with the hill, etc. There's a fair chance he'd get himself fired for cause and end up suing for his buyout. Ultimately, I'll pass.
But what if he can get through to the hill? It's worth a shot

But what if he can get through to the hill? It's worth a shot

And what makes you think he can get through to the hill? We promised CPJ a bunch of things that never got materialized. Why would you to take a gamble on someone like Kiffin when hes far from a proven coach and a polarizing person with a track record of being a troublemaker?

From purely football, sure. But there is like 0% chance he would get along well with the admins or donors; they'd think he is a moron.

Lane Liffin=most overrated coach ever. You seriously want us to hire a coach who was literally fired at the airport and had to find his own way home?
most + seriously + literally = standard internet English c.2018

"It Is What It Is" and the associated acceptance of mediocrity is the hallmark of the CPJ Era with us.

2) He's successful and leaves for a better job after a year or two before our first bowl game

fixed

Back