#KIFFIN2GT

Michael Jordan was incredible.

I liked him in the A-Team.

NTs9ZAW.jpg

Kiffin is a joke coach. He's garbage.

This thread is now about garbage coaches that are still less garbage than Kiffen. Go.

Al Groh.
I’ll never forget the image of his once top rated USC club getting pig stomped by Tech in the Sun Bowl, and him looking like the Unabomber on the sidelines conplete with hoodie and dark sunglasses

I’ll never forget the image of his once top rated USC club getting pig stomped by Tech in the Sun Bowl, and him looking like the Unabomber on the sidelines conplete with hoodie and dark sunglasses

The hoodie and dark glasses are essential to looking like the unabomber.

I could build a powerhouse here too. Can't be that hard to do what Dabo does!

You didn't. And you'll never name a coach that would have a realistic chance of being hired, because you're a bitch. You know any coach Tech could hire would have his track record picked apart as easily (if not more) than Johnson's record. So, you'll continue to troll and try to drag Johnson because you're an attention whore and you like beating your dick to the all the replies you get.

A BITCH - aren't you being a little hard on a guy that does't know what he is talking about?

Lane could build a powerhouse here

You keep saying that and backing it up with.....air. I mean, sure, anything is possible. Maybe Kiffen or any other random coach anyone could name could work magic here, but you should have one reason why you think this would be the case.

Back