#KIFFIN2GT

You know I'm right, that's why you get so mad!
You really need some help here. I have never seen a grown person (I assume you are) get so angry and worked up at people who have a different viewpoint than they do on a freakin message board. Calling them idiots, and telling them you want to put your foot up their ass.

And these same people pull for the same program you do! You need to back off with the anger, really!

You really need some help here. I have never seen a grown person (I assume you are) get so angry and worked up at people who have a different viewpoint than they do on a freakin message board. Calling them idiots, and telling them you want to put your foot up their ass.

And these same people pull for the same program you do! You need to back off with the anger, really!
I only attack when I'm attacked! If you don't like my posts don't read them,and make smart remarks. About pulling for the same team, well .that is where the problems start. Cutting down GT every chance you get is not pulling for GT. Tech doesn't need negative insulting fans like you. These are kids that want to win more than you do. They work and sacrifice to play for GT. It's embarrassing to have so called fans like you tearing down the players and coaches. If you don't like GT, do everyone a favor and get yourself another team.

I only attack when I'm attacked! If you don't like my posts don't read them,and make smart remarks. About pulling for the same team, well .that is where the problems start. Cutting down GT every chance you get is not pulling for GT. Tech doesn't need negative insulting fans like you. These are kids that want to win more than you do. They work and sacrifice to play for GT. It's embarrassing to have so called fans like you tearing down the players and coaches. If you don't like GT, do everyone a favor and get yourself another team.
Let me make this clear to you: DON’T respond to me any more, period. Or I will make this personal. I never attacked Paul Johnson, Tech, or you. This crap stops NOW!

@donsue this site has an ignore feature which will completely hide a user from your experience. In the interest of preventing my ammo and liquor prophecy from coming true, it may serve you well here.

Just click his avatar or username to bring up his profile pop-over, then click the word ignore on the right.

Let me make this clear to you: DON’T respond to me any more, period. Or I will make this personal. I never attacked Paul Johnson, Tech, or you. This crap stops NOW!
Stop it snowflake you are scarring us! You know you are just hiding behind stingtalk! You don't have the balls to say any of this to my face.

Back