#KIFFIN2GT

And, added together, your IQ would still be single digits.

I know my IQ is 120, as measured 30 years ago. I'm sure yours could be better, but a persons IQ means nothing if you don't use it
by updating your mental capacity. Even with a high IQ you can be ignorant in different areas.

TRUE!
Erk used PJs spread option to play for 4 National Championships and won 3 from 1985 - 1999 and was always in the playoffs.
PJ turned around the Hawaii program around.
PJ turned around the NAVY program
PJ returned GSU to greatness with an 86 winning percentage, was in the playoffs every year, played for 3 NCs and won 2.

Both NAVY and now ARMY have had GREAT success with the PJ coaches that now run those teams.

Don't tell me the other teams defenses have figured it out and can easily defeat it.
GSU fans heard that for 30 years, Navy & Army fans heard the same thing.
Funny, it never happened and Army & Navy have heard the same thing.

You've got a bigger problem than PJ and his coaching!
When Paul Johnson gets run out of town, one of the things I look forward to most will be the end of reading about his results at Georgia Southern.

No one ööööing cares what he did 20 years ago.

I post what I want dude, I didn't know anyone had to check with you first.
Seriously, are you about 17 years old? You just seem to want to argue and tell everyone else what an idiot they are. I don’t really give a crap what you post...dude

Donsue recently: "I've been very interested in tech football all my life and I remember a little place where other people share my passion. Wonder what they are up to these days."

Donsue tomorrow: "I wonder if there are stores that sell both alcohol and ammunition."

A StinGTalk story.

Donsue recently: "I've been very interested in tech football all my life and I remember a little place where other people share my passion. Wonder what they are up to these days."

Donsue tomorrow: "I wonder if there are stores that sell both alcohol and ammunition."

A StinGTalk story.[/QUOTE
Don’t need alcohol and ammunition. Just get tired of somebody telling us that their opinion is a fact, and if others don’t believe it they are idiots.

And yes, while I wasn’t even born during the 1950’s glory years, I greatly admire Coach Dodd and what he did. Come to think of it, I could smoke a cuban cigar with a cold beer and talk about it for hours

A StinGTalk story.
Yes! I am going off on any idiot that doesn’t take my argument as stone cold fact!!!!!!!!!

Don’t need alcohol and ammunition. Just get tired of somebody telling us that their opinion is a fact, and if others don’t believe it they are idiots.

And yes, while I wasn’t even born during the 1950’s glory years, I greatly admire Coach Dodd and what he did. Come to think of it, I could smoke a cuban cigar with a cold beer and talk about it for hours

Yes! I am going off on any idiot that doesn’t take my argument as stone cold fact!!!!!!!!!

I am confused. But I'm not alone. So there's that.

When Paul Johnson gets run out of town, one of the things I look forward to most will be the end of reading about his results at Georgia Southern.

Also Hawaii & NAVY

Seriously, are you about 17 years old? You just seem to want to argue and tell everyone else what an idiot they are. I don’t really give a crap what you post...dude
Well shut your mouth dude!

We care it doesn't matter what you care about!

Back