King or Bulovas?

Yeah, does anyone really believe that CGC is going to put less than his best option on the field because of some infraction that occurred at some point several months ago?
Well, people do make mistakes, coaches included. That's kinda an operative principle around here, actually, and one I think all of us (you, too) have acknowledged at times in the past.

It is likely that Bulovas struggled because of the pressure of playing for Bama. I'm not sure why any FG kicker would willingly do that. I guess some have such confidence that it doesn't matter OR maybe they dreamed of playing for Bama no matter what.

It is likely that Bulovas struggled because of the pressure of playing for Bama. I'm not sure why any FG kicker would willingly do that. I guess some have such confidence that it doesn't matter OR maybe they dreamed of playing for Bama no matter what.
Doesn’t sound like you ever wanted to be the guy with the ball in his hands for the last shot during pick up basketball.

Doesn’t sound like you ever wanted to be the guy with the ball in his hands for the last shot during pick up basketball.

1) You don't get death threats for missing in basketball or some Bama redneck destroying your house or scaring your family.

2) People seem to know that basketball shots may be missed but they expect kickers to be perfect.

3) Most teams give a kicker the chance to make important and game winning kicks so you don't have to go to Bama for that.

4) You aren't getting paid so why take that extra öööö for kicking for Bama.

1) You don't get death threats for missing in basketball or some Bama redneck destroying your house or scaring your family.

2) People seem to know that basketball shots may be missed but they expect kickers to be perfect.

3) Most teams give a kicker the chance to make important and game winning kicks so you don't have to go to Bama for that.

4) You aren't getting paid so why take that extra öööö for kicking for Bama.
Wow

Back